SOULCON General Orders Updated .pdf
Original filename: SOULCON - General Orders - Updated.pdf
This PDF 1.7 document has been generated by MicrosoftÂ® Word 2016, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 24/08/2018 at 22:11, from IP address 66.186.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 743 times.
File size: 174 KB (2 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
SOULCON - General Orders - Updated.pdf (PDF, 174 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
SOULCON GENERAL ORDERS
The Eleven (11) General Orders below establish a “Unified Front” for ALL SOULCON
(all scripture below is from the NKJV)
1. I will pick up my cross and deny myself daily.
• Luke 9:23 – And he said to all, “If anyone would come after me, let him deny
himself and take up his cross daily and follow me.
2. I will walk in a pure and blameless manner, always being upright.
• 1 Peter 2:5 “ you also, as living stones, are being built up a spiritual
house, a holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices acceptable to
God through Jesus Christ.”
3. I will pray the Lord’s prayer and advance the Gospel by force daily.
• Luke 11:2-4 “2 So He said to them, “When you pray, say: Our Father in
heaven, Hallowed be Your name. Your kingdom come. Your will be
done On earth as it is in heaven. 3 Give us day by day our daily bread. 4
And forgive us our sins, For we also forgive everyone who is indebted to
us. And do not lead us into temptation, But deliver us from the evil one.”
4. I will be battle ready and stand firm against the enemy, destroying his work.
• Matt 16:18 “And I also say to you that you are Peter, and on this rock I
will build My church, and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it.”
5. I will make war against my flesh.
• Matt 16:24 “Then Jesus said to His disciples, “If anyone desires to come
after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow Me.
6. I will give no one reason to disqualify me.
• 1 Cor 9:27 “But I discipline my body and bring it into subjection, lest,
when I have preached to others, I myself should become disqualified.”
7. I will not grow tired of doing good.
• Rev 2:3 “and you have persevered and have patience, and have labored
for My name’s sake and have not become weary.
8. I will be a watchman for my brothers.
Matt 4:19 “Then He said to them, “Follow Me, and I will make you
fishers of men.”
9. I will advance the kingdom by force.
• 2 Timothy 4:2 – 2 preach the word; be ready in season and out of season;
reprove, rebuke, and exhort, with complete patience and teaching.
10. I will care for the flock among me.
• Acts 20:28 “Therefore take heed to yourselves and to all the flock, among
which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to shepherd the church of
God which He purchased with His own blood.”
11. I will always be vigilant so that the enemy never catches me off guard.
• 1 Peter 5:8-9 – 8 Be sober-minded; be watchful. Your adversary the devil prowls
around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour. 9 Resist him, firm in your
faith, knowing that the same kinds of suffering are being experienced by your
brotherhood throughout the world.
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog