Cheap Tropicalia Music & Taco Festival Tickets .pdf
Original filename: Cheap Tropicalia Music & Taco Festival Tickets.pdf
Title: PowerPoint Presentation
This PDF 1.7 document has been generated by Microsoft® PowerPoint® 2016, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 08/10/2018 at 09:35, from IP address 204.152.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 137 times.
File size: 1.2 MB (10 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Queen Mary Events Park
Long Beach, CA
Tropicalia Music & Taco Festival
Tropicalia Fest is a two day festival that will take place at the Queen Mary Events Park in Long Beach, CA.
Venue opens at 11:00am.
All ages are welcome.
Show will take place rain or shine.
Line-up and set times are subject to change.
There is no festival parking on site at the Queen Mary. All festival parking will be off site and serviced by
our free shuttle system. Please see parking details on our Getting Here page.
Goldenvoice has announced the return of Tropicália Music & Taco Festival with headlining
performances from Morrissey and Cardi B. For its second year, the festival will be held at the
Queen Mary Events Park in Long Beach, California.
From Nov. 3-4 in Southern California, fans can check out performances from Mac Demarco, Kali
Uchis, Chicano Batman, Mazzy Star, and Los Angeles Ázules by the water. Toro Y Moi, Cuco
Devendra Banhart, Natalia Lafourcade, BadBadNotGood, Broncho, La Sonora Dinamita, Boy
Pablo, and more will also perform.
• YES Empty Water Bottles, Camelbaks
• YES Small Bags, Backpacks and Purses (Maximum 12×12)
• YES Fanny Packs
• YES Non-Professional Still Cameras (No Removable Lenses)
• YES Cell Phones
• YES Sunglasses
• YES Sealed/ Wrapped Tampons
• YES Earplugs (Remember Ear Safety! Music is Loud!)
• YES Sealed Chapstick/ Lip-gloss
• YES Cigarettes, Lighters
• YES Disposable E-Cigs/Nicotine Vaporizer Pens (All Chambers Must be Empty Upon Entry)
• YES New Factory Sealed Vape Juice
• NO Re-entry/Ins and Outs per day
• NO Refunds or Exchanges
• NO Chairs, Tents, Blankets, or Umbrellas
• NO Unauthorized/Unlicensed Vendors Allowed
• NO unauthorized Solicitations, Sampling or Give-Aways
NO Animals/Pets, Including Emotional Support Animals
• NO Glass, Cans, Cups or Coolers
• NO Markers, Pens or Spray Paint
• NO Large Chains or Spiked Jewelry
• NO Skateboards
• NO Stickers, Flyers, Banners or Posters
• NO Backpacks over 12×12 (Except Camelbaks)
• NO Bota Bags
• NO Large Purses or Bags (Anything over 12×12)
• NO Outside Food or Beverages
• NO Weapons of Any Kind (Including Pocket Knives, Pepper Spray, Guns)
• NO Professional Recording Equipment (Photo, Video, or Audio)
PLEASE NOTE: Any items that are deemed dangerous may not be admitted into the venue. This is at the discretion of Festival
Tickets4festivals Contact Info
Contact#: +1 888-856-7833
Address: Thermopolis, WY 82443