How to Use Suhagra Effectively .pdf
Original filename: How to Use Suhagra Effectively.pdf
Title: PowerPoint Presentation
Author: Megha P Gulvankar
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by Microsoft® PowerPoint® 2013, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 02/02/2019 at 08:20, from IP address 161.129.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 195 times.
File size: 632 KB (10 pages).
Privacy: public file
Clinically tested Erectile Dysfunction (ED) drug.
Pharmacologically denoted as a PDE5 Inhibitor.
Improves a penile erection in men for successful lovemaking.
Available online at the best price.
How to use Suhagra effectively
Take Suhagra at the right time
• If you take Suhagra right before sexual activity, you will fail to experience its
• If you take the medicine too early, the drug takes its own time and you will miss
the window period.
• It is often recommend taking Suhagra pills at least 20 to 30 minutes before sexual
Take the advised Suhagra dosage
• Most men try to increase the effects of Suhagra by taking more tablets; this is
incorrect and could be fatal.
• You should take the prescribed dosage only.
• Overdosing can increase the risk of side effects.
Take Suhagra only once in 24 hours
• Take Suhagra only once in any 24-hour period.
• If you want to take the next dose, make sure it is taken at least 24 hours after the
• Typically, Suhagra should be taken only as needed i.e. when you want to indulge
in sexual activity.
Stay away from alcohol and grapefruits
• While alcohol may increase sensuality, it is not advised to take it with alcohol.
• Too much alcohol with Suhagra pills can have dangerous adverse effects.
• Grapefruits contain a chemical that adversely interact with Suhagra, causing
cause unwanted side effects.
Do not take Suhagra after a meal
• Like all medicinal drugs, the food in your stomach may have an impact on how
• If you take the medicine with a large meal, it is likely that the effects will be
delayed or nullified.
Do not take the drug with nitrates
• Men who take nitrates should never use Suhagra.
• Nitrates and Suhagra are incompatible with each other and can cause adverse
effects if taken in combination.
Get more information
• Website - http://www.genericviagra123.com
• Email ID - customersupport@GenericViagra123.com
• Toll-free number - 855-800-5545