Original filename: matternetCoverLetter.pdf
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by / Skia/PDF m76, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 17/05/2019 at 09:44, from IP address 24.225.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 153 times.
File size: 52 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
matternetCoverLetter.pdf (PDF, 52 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
To whom it may concern,
I found your company while browsing jobs on LinkedIn and I quickly became incredibly excited
about your technology and mission. I believe your technology has the power to add immense
good into the world and I think I have the skills, experience, drive and ambition to help you
Some of the skills I would bring to your company are as follows:
● Extensive Linux OS experience
● Extensive C++ and object oriented programming experience
● Hobby and work experience with BeagleBone Black microcontroller
● 3 years of research and development experience
● Several years of hardware/software Integration in a hobby and work environment
● Hobby and work experience with embedded systems
● Experience with multi-threaded and multi-process programming
● Built several DIY UAV platforms using Arduino and ArduPilot
● Experience with Autonomous Underwater Vehicles using Nvidia TX2, Raspberry Pi and
Some of my notable professional projects include:
● Designed and fabricated a highly efficient, highly maneuverable, and wholly modular
Autonomous Underwater Vehicle hardware platform for research into cutting edge
underwater wireless communication and swarm intelligence.
○ View the platform here: http://github.com/AustinAWhite/RoverGallery
● Wrote software to parse and interpret data from an Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU,
contains accelerometer, gyroscope, and magnetometer) to gain insight during the testing
phases of our AUV.
● Won several awards for my research and development work in college including the
Boeing Award of Excellence and IEEE Best Engineering Project.
I'm an incredibly passionate engineer and I love working on projects that challenge me to learn
new skills in order to achieve success. I like taking on responsibility and I have a strong work
ethic that has served me well in overcoming large challenges both personally and
Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to speaking with you about this
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog