Immune Receptor Cell .pdf
Original filename: Immune Receptor Cell.pdf
This PDF 1.7 document has been generated by , and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 22/08/2019 at 05:52, from IP address 103.39.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 126 times.
File size: 200 KB (6 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Immune Receptor Cell
Immune receptors are protein molecules, usually expressed on the
membrane of immune related cells. These receptors can interact with
their corresponding ligands to further regulate immune responses.
Immune checkpoints and toll-like receptors are important molecules in
the immune system.
Immune checkpoints are proteins which can turn up or turn down
signals in the immune system. Inhibitors of immune-checkpoint proteins
have been considered as new targets for cancer immunotherapies. To
accelerate research progress of immune-checkpoint proteins, we have
developed stable cell lines expressing the most popular immune
• Research on immune related diseases and finding therapies or
• Screening antibodies of immune related proteins via flow cytometry,
immunocytochemistry or western blotting
• Studying mechnisms of immune response
• Creative Biogene provides a large number of immune related cell lines
covering most popular immune receptors.
• Cells are validated by flow cytometry for protein expression on cell
• Cells are guaranteed free of mycoplasma contamination.