WS19 Call for Program Manager.docx 2 .pdf
Original filename: WS19_Call for Program Manager.docx-2.pdf
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by / Skia/PDF m79, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 21/09/2019 at 12:18, from IP address 95.91.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 166 times.
File size: 101 KB (2 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
WS19_Call for Program Manager.docx-2.pdf (PDF, 101 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
180 Degrees Consulting Berlin is looking for a
About 180 Degrees Consulting
180 Degrees Consulting Berlin e.V. is the Berlin branch
of the worldwide 180 Degrees Consulting network, the
world’s largest consultancy for social organizations. We
train students and young professionals in
human-centred design methods blended with
traditional consulting tools so they can help social
organizations to achieve their best possible social
impact. We all work completely pro-bono.
180 Degrees Consulting Berlin e.V. | www.180dc.de | firstname.lastname@example.org | Facebook |
The Program Manager is expected to own the entire event planning process, from managing
vendors to taking care of logistics, and effectively deliver on event objectives.
This person will be tasked with researching and securing venues, planning and managing our
events' calendar, negotiating quotes and agreements with vendors, assisting with event
marketing, monitoring timeframes and budgets, networking, and delivering on event brief
Their creativity, organizational skills, and vision will assist 180DC in successfully carrying out
their inputs, workshops, and events amplifying brand visibility, enhancing student consultant
relations and project outcomes, and improving our organization's growth through events
that effectively communicate business strategy and brand personality.
● Brainstorming and implementing event plans and concepts in partnership with
● Handling budgeting and invoicing in partnership with Finance.
● Liaising and negotiating with vendors.
● Negotiating sponsorship deals in cooperation with Partnerships.
● Handling logistics.
● Updating senior management.
● Working with Marketing to develop branding and communication.
● Developing event feedback surveys.
● Handling post-event reports (shared responsibility with Consulting Directors).
● Willingness to spend about 10 hours a week in this role.
Desirable: Degree in Public Relations, Communications, or Hospitality.
Project management experience.
Good leadership skills.
Good time management.
Expert interpersonal skills.
Expert stress management skills.
Risk management experience.
What we offer:
● Teamwork within a highly motivated and skilled team of eight social change
● Opportunity to put your skills to a good cause.
● Develop and try out new ways of outreach.
● Unique first-hand experiences with project and people management in a social, pro
Does this sound like you? Then get in touch with us right away!
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog