Original filename: ResumeEricaLopez101.pdf
Author: Erica Lopez
This PDF 1.7 document has been generated by MicrosoftÂ® Word for Office 365, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 13/01/2020 at 22:00, from IP address 169.235.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 121 times.
File size: 145 KB (2 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
ResumeEricaLopez101.pdf (PDF, 145 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
firstname.lastname@example.org | (760) 555-1234 | 900 University Ave, Riverside, CA 92521
University of California, Riverside
B.S. Computer Science
Expected June 2021
Miracosta College – Oceanside, CA
A.A. Math and Science, Major GPA: 3.03
• Java - Advanced
• C++ - Intermediate
• Relevant Coursework: Data Structures and Algorithms, Machine Organization and
Data Structures and Algorithms – Team Final Project
• Acted as scrum master for team and organized meeting times and short sprints for each team
• Worked with three other people to use the Graph data structure to create a program and GUI that
calculated the shortest path down Snow Summit based on skiing experience.
Machine Organization and Assembly Language
• Collaborated with other students weekly to gain a deeper understanding of the relationship
between hardware and software.
See’s Candies – Carlsbad, CA
Seasonal Sales Associate
June 2016 – April 2017
• Provided customers with a pleasant shopping experience and recommended products based on
• Consistently met and exceeded sales goals for the season leading to a permanent storefront at a
pop up shop location.
• Opened and closed for the shop, responsibilities included counting cash profits and accepting and
organizing new product shipments through their POS system.
• Worked as a part of a team to increase gift card sales by 60% for our store during the holiday
Starbucks – Carlsbad, CA
June 2016 – August 2016
Provided customers with quick service and knowledge of company and company products.
Encouraged up-sale in purchases for gift cards, cafe items and seasonal merchandise.
Opened and closed for the shop, responsible for deep cleaning all equipment and bar stations after
Worked in a fast-paced environment as a Starbucks team member.
Member of the Honors Scholar Program at Miracosta College
2016 – June 2019
Erica Lopez | email@example.com | (760) 555-1234 | 900 University Ave, Riverside, CA
Member of Transfer Transition Program (TTP) at UCR
2019 – Present
Member of ACM at UCR
2019 – Present
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog