2020 hargus challenge (2) .pdf
Original filename: 2020 hargus challenge (2).pdf
Download original PDF file
2020 hargus challenge (2).pdf (PDF, 453 KB)
• Start Time:
• End Time:
March 21, 2020
• $80 per boat
• John Garrett (614) 499-4334
The Big JG Hargus Lake Challenge is a 100% payback tournament. Payouts are broken down as follows:
Each boat pays $80 to fish the tournament.
$30 of the money goes to the Big Bass pot, the remainder of the money is paid to the tournament winner.
Big Bass = $30 x Number of Boats, Tournament Winner = $50 x Number of Boats
Tournament Rules and Regulations
• Artificial lures only, no live bait is permitted. All bass must be caught alive and in a conventional sporting manner.
• 4 fish limit per boat; 2 fish less than 15” and 2 fish greater than or equal to 15” for largemouth, smallmouth and spotted bass.
• Safe boating must be observed at all times. Life jackets are recommended.
• Participants must be within 33 yards of the boat ramp by the ending time of the tournament.
• Dead fish will not be weighed.
• Participants must display “good sportsmanship” at all times, and must respect the space of other participants.
• All participants must obey all Federal, State, Local, and Hargus Lake laws at all times while participating.
• Failure to abide by any of these rules may result in disqualification, as determined solely by the Tournament Director.
The Tournament Director shall have the final say in regards to all disputes. In addition, the Tournament Director
reserves the right to modify these rules with prior notice to all participants.
Previous Challenge Takers
2014: Brown 2x
2011: Brown 2x
2 016: Miller Jr./Carr
2012: Woodrow 2x
2019 Challenge Takers/Reigning Badasses:
Howard Miller/John Conkley
Wallet ID for making for Bitcoin payments: