Anti imperialist League .pdf
Original filename: Anti-imperialist League.pdf
Title: The Anti-Imperialist League
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by Writer / LibreOffice 6.3, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 04/03/2020 at 23:17, from IP address 51.89.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 62 times.
File size: 172 KB (3 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
The Anti-Imperialist League
The Anti-imperialist League was an organization founded by Mark Twain amidst the
American-Spanish war. The war was facilitated by yellow journalism (media lies), and the U.S.
subsequently annexed Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, even the Philippines.
Now we are in the era of regime change, Benevolent Global Hegemony, The Project for the
New American Century, Full Spectrum Dominance, no fly zones in the airspaces of sovereign
countries. We need such an organization now more than ever. All the wars the U.S. initiated
since the end of the Cold War were illegitimate (with the possible exception of the first Gulf
John Quincy Adams warned:
But she [America] goes not abroad in search of monsters to destroy.
The fundamental maxims of her policy would insensibly change from liberty to force. The
frontlet upon her brows would no longer beam with the ineffable splendor of freedom and
independence; but in its stead would soon be substituted an imperial diadem, flashing in false
and tarnished lustre the murky radiance of dominion and power. She might become the dictatress
of the world: she would be no longer the ruler of her own spirit.
The objectives of this new organization should be the following.
● To end the policy of regime change. We should demand:
- The end of wars of aggression
- The end of the new arms race
- Reduction of the military budget by hundreds of billions
- Stopping the demonization of foreign leaders
- The end of coup d'états (Venezuela, Bolivia, Ukraine)
- The end of extraterritorial sanctions (such as the one on Europe/Nord Stream 2)
Demonization of heads of states is not normal relations between countries.
● To educate the public about the lies we have been subjected to since the end of the
Cold War, such as:
- The "weapons of mass destruction" in Iraq
- The yellowcake Uranium Iraq allegedly purchased from Niger
- The incubator babies in Kuwait
- The lies about Yugoslavia
- The lies about Julian Assange
- The staged chemical attack in Douma, Syria
- To inform the public about the infiltration of the technical secretariat of the OPCW
(Organization for Prohibition of Chemical Weapons)
- To inform the public that president Assad has the support of the majority of the population
and won the elections in 2014
- That Vladimir Putin has 70% approval rating and won contested multi-party elections
Let us also inform the public about things that according to the media did not happen:
- The ethnic cleansing of Krajina in 1995 (We have Tesla cars with Tesla’s motors, we have
Tesla’s electric grid, but the region Nikola Tesla came from is no more!)
- The killings of civilians with drones in Pakistan and Afghanistan
● To restore the free flow of information – freedom of speech is a two way street:
- Reinstate the fairness doctrine
- Establish the right to a reply. When the media slander you, you should have the right to
publish your version in the same newspaper.
- Break up the media conglomerate
- Outlaw Internet censorship
- Free whistleblowers (Julian Assange, Edward Snowden)
In the U.S. there are only six major media corporations; they lie and spin in unison. Standard
Oil was broken up into 34 smaller companies, and so should be this media oligopoly. No
individual, family, clan, organization or identifiable group should be allowed to control more
than 3% of the news market.
The media outlets get their news from only three news agencies: Associated Press, Reuters,
Agence France Presse. These have to be dismantled. [When there are 30 of them they will no
longer be needed.] A nuclear option is better than a nuclear war. We cannot merely preach
peace; we have to get at the root cause of the problem.
We have to systematically dismantle the lies in the mainstream media. Above all, we have to
educate the public that the demonized foreign leaders are not the problem; the problem are
those who demonize them. In the U.S. we elect judges, prosecutors, sheriffs. For all practical
purposes this media conglomerate has more power than the legislative, executive and judicial
branches together. Yet they are unelected and accountable to no one. At the very least we
should not let this power to be concentrated in the hands of a few.
● To eliminate the role of money in politics. We need:
- A constitutional amendment overturning Citizens United vs. FEC.
- Public funding of election campaigns. Small donations, say up to $25/month should be
augmented by public funds, say, $5 for every raised $, up to a certain limit..
Money should not buy political power. It is not that rich people are inherently bad. But they will
become bad when corrupted by power. Money is for buying goods, services, mansions,
yachts, private jets, expensive vacations, jewelry, art collections, but it is not for buying public
● To eliminate monopolies.
When we are at dismantling the media monopolies we need to strengthen the anti-monopoly
legislation across the board. We broke up Standard Oil, AT&T, and we need to do the same
with too-big-to-fail banks, Google, Facebook, Amazon, Microsoft etc.