PDF Archive Help
Frequently asked questions
Privacy and security
Last update: Tuesday, June 6, 2023
< Previous page
How can I choose a secure passphrase?
Here are some tips for choosing a strong and secure passphrase:
- Use a long and complex passphrase consisting of at least 12 words and a combination of words, numbers, and symbols.
- Avoid common phrases such as "password".
- Never share your passphrase with anyone.
- Do not use the same passphrases for multiple accounts.
- Avoid using personal information like last names, dates of birth, phone numbers, etc.
- Combine uncommon words and use a mix of uppercase and lowercase letters, as well as symbols.
- If you struggle to remember your passphrase, use a strong password generator to assist you and keep your passphrase in a secure location (password manager, encrypted file, etc.).
- Regularly change your passphrase.
Your question is not listed here? Contact us
or Open a support ticket