The website www.pdf-archive.com, hereinafter referred to as "the Site", is edited by:
Hereinafter referred to as "the Publisher" or "the Site Publisher".
The Site Publisher undertakes to provide the Services with due care and in accordance with the rules of the trade, it being understood that it is subject to an obligation of means and not of results,
which the Users expressly acknowledge and accept.
The Site Publisher assumes no responsibility for the content published by the User or any other information or communication from the User.
The User is responsible for any content published through their use of the Service. The User acknowledge and accept the associated risks.
When using the Service, the User agrees to:
· Comply with applicable laws and regulations, public order, and morality.
· Not upload, record, or transmit content that incites discrimination, hatred towards a person or group of people based on their political opinions, origin, belonging or not belonging to a specific ethnicity, nation, race or religion, or their sexual orientation.
· Not interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Site and associated servers and networks, including by compromising their functioning, security, or integrity.
· Not use malware or exploit any vulnerabilities to gain advantages or access to protected Site data.
· Immediately notify the Site Publisher if they discover a security vulnerability on the Site.
· Not infringe upon the rights of a third party.
· Not upload, record, or transmit copyrighted content unless they can prove that they have obtained permission from the rights holder.
· Not collect, store or disseminate personal data of a third party, whether or not they are a User and/or Client.
· Not harass, defame, or insult a third party in any way, whether or not they are a User and/or Client.
· Not attempt to mislead other Users and/or Clients by impersonating the name, pseudonym or business name of another natural or legal person.
· Not to denigrate the Site or the Site Editor.
The Site Publisher is responsible for the processing of your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and Law No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978, relating to information technology, files, and freedoms, as amended.
In order to protect the privacy of its Users, the Site strives to implement a strictly "zero cookie" policy, does not use advertising trackers, and does not transmit your personal information to social networks. Therefore, no cookies are placed during your browsing on the website www.pdf-archive.com.
Access to the site my.pdf-archive.com is conditioned on the implementation of a single secure session cookie, allowing you to be identified when you log in to your personal space.
The use of the Service is prohibited for individuals under the age of 18.
The Site Publisher shall in no event be liable for any direct or indirect loss, damage or injury resulting from any interruption or malfunction of the Site or any of the associated Services, including but not limited to server failure, virus attack, hacking or any other computer issue that may have caused a partial or complete interruption of the service.
The Site Publisher does not guarantee that the functions offered by the Service meet the Users' requirements, or that the operation is uninterrupted, fast, secure, fully compatible with the User's hardware and software systems, free of errors, or without any program or code aimed at contaminating other programs.
The User assumes full responsibility for the costs of maintaining, repairing, or correcting their own hardware and software incurred during the use of the Site.
The Site Publisher is not responsible for the content of websites accessible through advertising banners that may be displayed, or any other external content provided directly or indirectly by other websites, as well as external content linked by the Users of the Site.
Any other warranty, express or implied, is excluded.
Cases of force majeure are considered to be any irresistible facts or circumstances, external to the parties, unforeseeable, unavoidable, beyond the control of the parties, and which cannot be prevented by the latter,
despite all reasonably possible efforts.
Cases of force majeure or fortuitous events are considered to include, in addition to those usually recognized by the jurisprudence of French courts and tribunals, the inclusion and without any limitation of cases such as: acts of civil or military authorities, government or legal restrictions, software limitations, fires, storms, floods, lightning, earthquakes, riots, total or partial strikes, wars, acts of sabotage, interruption or disruption of telecommunications or energy networks, blockade of means of transport or supply.
The party invoking the circumstances mentioned above must immediately notify the other party of their occurrence, as well as their disappearance. The parties will come together to examine the impact of the event and
agree on the conditions under which the contract will be continued. If the force majeure event lasts for more than 30 days, these terms and conditions may be terminated by the injured party.
The Site Publisher reserves the right to modify, interrupt, or permanently stop the Service or one or more of its components.
In the absence of an amicable settlement, the contract being deemed to have been concluded at the headquarters of the Publisher, any dispute will be brought before the Courts of Strasbourg (France).