1. PDF Archive provides for the hosting and publishing of user submitted content.
2. Regarding your content submissions, you agree that you will NOT submit any content that:
3. Regarding your content submissions, you affirm that:
4. You retain all of your ownership rights to your content submissions. You grant permission for the owners of PDF Archive to use and publish your content submissions in any media formats and through any media channels we see fit. You grant each user of PDF Archive a non-exclusive license to access and share your content submissions as permitted under these Terms of Service for as long as such content is hosted by PDF Archive.
5. PDF Archive reserves the right to remove user submitted content without prior notice and for any reason, including excessive bandwidth useage.
6. While the administrators of PDF Archive will attempt to remove objectionable material as quickly as possible, it is impossible to review all submitted material. Therefore, you acknowledge that all content expresses the views and opinions of the user and not PDF Archive and hence will not be held liable.
7. PDF Archive reserves the right to block users or websites from accessing PDF Archive without prior notice and for any reason.
8. You affirm that you are at least 18 years of age or possess legal parental consent to enter into and comply with these Terms of Service.
9. You will not copy or distribute any part of PDF Archive in any medium without our prior authorization.
10. You agree that the use of PDF Archive services is entirely at your own risk. The services offered by PDF Archive are provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind. PDF Archive makes no guarantee of availability of service.
11. You agree to indemnify and hold PDF Archive harmless from any liability, claims, damages and expenses, including attorneys fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of PDF Archive.
12. These Terms of Service shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the French laws. Any and all claims arising from, relating to, or concerning PDF Archive shall be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction located in Strasbourg, France.
13. Your continued use of PDF Archive constitutes your agreement to these Terms of Service and any future revisions.
Please report any content that violates our terms and conditions at http://www.pdf-archive.com/contact.php