Aarkstore Saint Gobain Solar Gard, LLC Strategic SWOT .pdf
Original filename: Aarkstore - Saint-Gobain Solar Gard, LLC - Strategic SWOT.pdf
Title: Diapositiva 1
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by Microsoft® Office PowerPoint® 2007, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 24/03/2015 at 13:02, from IP address 111.119.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 488 times.
File size: 400 KB (11 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Aarkstore - Saint-Gobain Solar Gard, LLC - Strategic
SWOT Analysis Review
Aarkstore - Saint-Gobain Solar Gard, LLC Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
“Saint-Gobain Solar Gard, LLC - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review” provides a
comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and
operations. The Market Research Report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information
on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your
business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness,
opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the
company, including contact details.
Saint-Gobain Solar Gard, LLC (SGSG), a division of Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics, a
subsidiary of Saint-Gobain, is a US-based specialty films manufacturer. It manufactures
and markets architectural and automotive window films, photovoltaics and custom
coatings. SGSG offers window film products including panorama films, solar
controlfilms, safety films, auto films, clear sheet films and skin protection films, among
others, to commercial, residential and automotive customers. The company provides
comprehensive range of materials solutions for Solar PV module manufacturing needs.
SGSG offers highly specialized coatings and functional layers for applications in medical,
security, display and electronics, automotive, and graphic arts and imaging. The
companys products are sold in more than 90 countries under the Solar Gard, Panorama,
Quantum, and Solar Gard Armorcoat brands. SGSG is headquartered in San Diego,
California, the US.
Saint-Gobain Solar Gard, LLC Key Recent Developments
Mar 01, 2013: Solar Gard Launches Ecolux 70 Low-E Window Film Technology
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key
elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the
profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the
companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with
GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths,
weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date
objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed
insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents:
Section 1 - About the Company
Section 2 Company Analysis
Section 3 Appendix
List Of Tables
Saint-Gobain Solar Gard, LLC, Key Facts 4
Saint-Gobain Solar Gard, LLC, Key Employees 5
Saint-Gobain Solar Gard, LLC, Major Products and Services 6
Saint-Gobain Solar Gard, LLC, History 7
Saint-Gobain Solar Gard, LLC, Key Competitors 14
Related Market Research reports:
REC Silicon ASA (REC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT
SgurrEnergy Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Wind Prospect Group Ltd. - Strategic SWOT Analysis
Endurance Wind Power Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis
First Wind Holdings Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Fichtner GmbH & Co. KG - Strategic SWOT Analysis
Isofoton S.A. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
AMSC Windtec GmbH - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
DeWind Co. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Alternative Energy Market Research Reports