UOP MKT 438 Week 2 Team Assignm .pdf
Original filename: UOP MKT 438 Week 2 Team Assignm.pdf
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by Microsoft® Office Word 2007, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 24/03/2017 at 10:12, from IP address 43.224.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 163 times.
File size: 145 KB (2 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
MKT 438 Week 2 Team Assignment Public Relations Campaign
To purchase this material click below link
For more classes visit
MKT 438 Week 2 Team Assignment Public Relations Campaign Overview Paper
Resources: University Library, Internet, and the Virtual Organizations can be found on the student website
Select a PR scenario from the following list:
An organization is planning to introduce a new product or service in another country.
An organization wants to position itself as a leader in embracing diversity in the workplace.
An organization is experiencing security issues associated with operating on the Internet.
An organization is moving one of its manufacturing facilities to another country to maximize labor cost
An organization is re-evaluating its current PR policies and strategizing future PR campaigns. It is trying to
utilize both good corporate citizenship goodwill) and crisis management (ill-will) PR approaches.
Select one of the Virtual Organizations that operates in your selected scenario. This organization will be the
basis for your PR
Attain your instructor’s approval before starting this project.
Prepare a 1,050- to 1,750-word detailed outline of your campaign addressing the following:
• Identify the selected organization’s PR issues based on your selected scenario.
• Identify your target audience for the PR Campaign.
• Discuss ethical implications related to the PR issues.
• Develop a market research plan to support your PR Campaign strategy development.
• Analyze how the PR Campaign will affect the marketing function of the organization.
• Analyze the similarities and differences between proactive and reactive PR.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.