THE MEANING OF DREAMS?
COFFEE FILTERS: NOT JUST FOR
Have you ever suddenly awakened with your heart
pounding - having vivid and life-like memories of
finding fantastic jewelry while metal detecting or even
finding buried treasure? Then - with a sinking heart you realize that was only a dream? You are not alone!
Below is an excerpt from an e-mail from Stacey
Coffee filters ... who knew? And you can buy
1,000 at the Dollar Tree for almost nothing!
"I've always been fascinated by dreams and their
subconscious meanings. The other day I signed up for a
daily e-mail from astrology.com (don't laugh!) called
"Daily Dream Decoder." In only a couple days I got the
one that most intrigues me - dreams about finding
2. Clean windows and mirrors.
Coffee filters are lint-free so they'll leave windows
Daily Dream Decoder
Searching for treasure is often about
adventure and life wisdom as much as it is
about a desire for money. You may have
very real financial needs that inspire this
dream. However, the treasure may be a
symbol for wisdom and experience that you
seek to acquire in waking life.
To gain insight from this dream, consider
the nature of the treasure being sought.
Sometimes, the object of the quest is an
artifact of historical or cultural significance
as opposed to monetary. If you are able to
conclude this search by finding the object of
your quest, you are probably about to
acquire new insights into your life and
whatever relationships are symbolized by
the treasure hunt.
However, if you spontaneously discover
treasure in the midst of a dream story where
it would not be expected, another scenario is
possible. You may not be fully aware of your
subconscious may be saying, Look, dummy,
right at your feet! The answer. Dreams of
this nature are not too unusual and should
be given close scrutiny. The elusive answer
to a problem may be closer than you think.
1. Cover bowls or dishes when cooking in the
Coffee filters make excellent covers.
3. Protect China . . .
Separate your good dishes by putting a coffee filter
between each dish.
4. Filter broken cork from wine. If you break the cork
when opening a wine bottle,
filter the wine through a coffee filter.
5. Protect a cast-iron skillet. Place a coffee filter in the
skillet to absorb moisture and prevent rust.
6. Apply shoe polish. Ball up a lint-free coffee filter.
7. Recycle frying oil. After frying, strain oil through a
sieve lined with a coffee filter.
8. Weigh chopped foods. Place chopped ingredients in
a coffee filter on a kitchen scale.
9. Hold tacos. Coffee filters make convenient wrappers
for messy foods.
10. Stop the soil from leaking out of a plant pot.
Line a plant pot with a coffee filter to prevent the soil
from going through the drainage holes.
11. Prevent a Popsicle from dripping. Poke one or two
holes as needed in a coffee filter.
12. Do you think we used expensive strips to wax
eyebrows? Use strips of coffee filters.
13. Put a few in a plate and put your fried bacon,
French fries, chicken fingers, etc. on them. Soaks out
all the grease.
14. Keep in the bathroom. They make great "razor nick
Submitted by Cheryl Petenbrink