What happens when a person refuses .pdf
Original filename: What-happens-when-a-person-refuses.pdf
This PDF 1.4 document has been generated by Online2PDF.com, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 06/02/2018 at 11:05, from IP address 182.72.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 69 times.
File size: 158 KB (6 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
What Happens When a Person
Refuses to Take a Breathalyzer Test?
Disclaimer: The contents of this presentation are
general in nature. Please use your discretion while
following them. The author does not guarantee
legal validity of the tips contained herein.
Phone: (800) 889-3129
• When a person is pulled over by the police on suspicion of
driving under the influence (DUI), the officer may administer
a field sobriety test followed by a Breathalyzer test.
• A Breathalyzer test is one of the many tests used by police
officers to take drivers who are suspected of driving while
intoxicated into custody.
• Refusing to take a Breathalyzer test can result in serious
• Your driver’s license may be revoked or suspended for
up to 12 months, depending on your state.
• You may face heavy fines.
• You may face a jail term for not submitting to a BAC test
when suspected of a DUI.
• Drivers with past DUI convictions can face even longer
suspensions or jail time.
• New Jersey has extremely tough laws relating to
individuals that refuse to take a Breathalyzer test.
• The consequences can have a devastating effect on
a person’s career and family.
• If you or a loved one has been arrested and charged
with a DUI or Refusal, you should speak with
attorney Joel Silberman as soon as possible to start
preparing your defense.
The Law Offices of Joel Silberman, LLC
49 Summit Avenue
Jersey City, NJ 07306
201-273-7070 or 800-889-3129