Here Is What You Should Know About Top Law School in India .pdf
Original filename: Here Is What You Should Know About Top Law School in India.pdf
This PDF 1.4 document has been generated by Online2PDF.com, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 23/03/2018 at 09:07, from IP address 182.69.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 89 times.
File size: 75 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Here Is What You Should Know About Top Law School in India
Law is an exciting career option to pick out if you are prepared to study hard for the starting few years and are
able to recall things, over an extended period of time. Now students who choose to follow law have the wide
option of courses such as – LLB (3 years), BA LLB (5 years) and BBA LLB (5 years) at the undergraduate level.
Similarly, students can pick courses in new law branches such as cyber, academic, environmental, social rights,
international laws, medical, space and intellectual property. There are courses available in the best law school
in India apart from the traditional like corporate, civil, criminal, and election law and taxation.
Best Law School in India That Will Grow Your Law Career to the Sky Are Listed Below
1. National Law School of India University, Bangalore:
It is the first Indian institution to offer a groundbreaking 5-year intensive course in the areas of law and social
sciences. This government college continually ranks at number-1 among the most respected law schools in
2. National Academy of Legal Studies and Research University (NALSAR):
NALSAR is a legalized educations institution situated in Hyderabad, Shamirpet, and Telangana.
3. Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law, IIT Kharagpur:
This public institute has the discrepancy of being the lone institute within the IIT system. It is under the
management of IIT Kharagpur.
4. Campus Law Centre, Delhi University:
CLC is one the desired destinations for Law candidates in India. It was founded under the Faculty of Law as
part of the Delhi University.
5. National Law University, Delhi:
NLU, Delhi is a comparatively newer national law university and is one of the best law schools in India.
6. Faculty of Law, Banaras Hindu University:
This Law School is one of the first faculties that were recognized in the Banaras Hindu University.
7. National Law Institute University, Bhopal:
The National Law Institute University offers an integrated academic 5 year BA LLB (Hons.) program.
8. National Law University, Jodhpur:
It is a National law university in India. Here degrees at the undergraduate level are- B.A., LL.B. (Hons), B.B.A,
LL.B. (Hons) and B.Sc. LL.B. (Hons).
9. Gujarat National Law UniversityNLU Gujarat has been the pioneering fastest growing law university in India. It offers undergraduate, postgraduate along with doctoral programs in law.
10. Government Law College, MumbaiThis university was founded in the year1855; it is the oldest law school in Asia and the most illustrious law
school in India.