QuickBooks Desktop 2015 Discontinued .pdf
Original filename: QuickBooks-Desktop-2015-Discontinued.pdf
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by www.convertapi.com, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 20/04/2018 at 07:56, from IP address 111.93.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 218 times.
File size: 371 KB (2 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
QuickBooks Desktop 2015 Discontinued
Intuit recently released the latest version of its accounting software - QuickBooks 2018
version. This version basically consists of new and exciting tools and features along with
much needed enhancements of older features as well. It is common knowledge that every
year in the fall Intuit releases new versions of its QuickBooks brand, however, it
generally focuses on one area of the software like either they will work on features or
they will focus more on the technical aspect. But this time, the company focused on all
the factors of QuickBooks from features to security to technical processes. This has led to
increasing popularity of this software version as compared to previous ones. Users prefer
to upgrade to the latest version as this will provide them overall benefit in terms of
professional tools and services combined.
Another point with to keep in mind is that with release of QuickBooks 2018, QuickBooks
2015 version will not be provided with the support. As per the policy followed by Intuit,
the company offers support services to only last 3 versions, that is, QuickBooks Version
18, 17 and 16. This invariably means that Intuit is planning to stop support services for
QuickBooks Desktop 2015 version for both Windows and Mac. As per the news from the
company, this process will take place by 31st May 2018
Impact on QuickBooks Desktop 2015 programs
The basic impact of discontinuation for users employing QuickBooks 2015 are as
● Only basic accounting services will be functioning properly after the discontinuation
● Support services employing Intuit servers for operations such as payroll service,
banking processes etc will not remain active anymore.
● Live support from Intuit will not be provided.
● Key codes or registration of QuickBooks 2015 authenticity will not be verified by the
● Older products will be available for downloading, but their support manual will not be
● No updates for the same will be released.
The above mentioned impact will be greatly affecting below mentioned applications of
1. QuickBooks Pro 2015
2. QuickBooks Premier 2015
3. QuickBooks Enterprise V15
4. QuickBooks Accountant Edition 2015
5. QuickBooks for Mac 2015.
Services that will not be supported from 31st May 2018 are listed below:
● Automatic calculation of Payroll taxes, updating payroll forms and filing payroll taxes
through Basic, Enhanced, Assisted and Standard QuickBooks Payroll 2015 will not be
● Access to features like View My Paycheck, Workers’ Comp Payments etc will not be
● Merchant Services of the Software will not be supported.
● Automatic billing, download of terminal through credit card will not be allowed with
QuickBooks 2015 version software.
● Technical support (live) will not be provided any further.
● Online backup and banking will also be affected negatively with this discontinuation.
There are many more services and support which will not be offered once the
QuickBooks 2015 versions, editions and applications gets discontinued. The user can
gain more knowledge regarding the same by contacting the knowledgeable customer
support of QuickBooks setup by Intuit. Although this discontinued product will result in
upgrade to next level of QuickBooks, many users might still prefer the 2015 version. For
those who wish to stick to this version they can avail support from third party agencies
like QuickbooksPhoneSupportNumber.com catering with prominent support services of
QuickBooks 2015 with the help of their in-house technical support staff. They can called
on QuickBooks Toll Free Number 1-800-941-3691 or visit the website www.quickbooksphonesupportnumber.com for online chat support.