Hot Fashion for Cold Feet MOU Eskimo Boot Review .pdf
Original filename: Hot Fashion for Cold Feet MOU Eskimo Boot Review.pdf
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by Aspose Ltd. / Aspose.PDF for .NET 18.5, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 23/10/2018 at 10:38, from IP address 45.62.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 98 times.
File size: 164 KB (2 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Hot Fashion for Cold Feet: MOU Eskimo Boot Review
1. Have you ordered your MOU Eskimo Boots for winter? I have. These hand-crafted originals
are flying off shelves as more people wrap their feet in a layer of individual style. I love my
MOUs and want to share my happiness with you.
2. Footwear genius Shelley Tichborne launched MOU from a shop on London’s Portobello
Road in 2002. They quickly grew a cult following — their source a well-protected insider secret.
The secret’s out and today everyone can MOU. But, amazing boots can’t be stamped out by
robots to keep up with growing demand. If you want to MOU this winter, jump online and order
3. Eco-warriors, fashionistas and sporting heroes — everyone loves MOU. You’ll keep good
company. Don’t be surprised to see Cameron Diaz, Gwyneth Paltrow and more of your favorite
celebs sporting MOU Eskimo. Even rock stars need an antidote to mass-production.
4. Find your MOU boots. Express your individuality. Wool, suede, sheepskin, possum fur,
antelope, or goatskin? Ankle boots, mid-boots, or tall boots? Plain, embroidered, rhinestones,
poms, studs, or crystals? Choose from hundreds of original Eskimo boot styles and colors. These
boots fit your personality as comfortably as they fit your feet.
5. MOU for all. A style democracy. Everyone has the right to personal style and warm feet in
winter. From babies to stylish seniors — MOU makes boots for every man, woman and child.
6. Save the planet. Ethical and eco-friendly production is a core MOU value. Natural materials.
Skins from verifiably NSPCA approved herds. This is good footwear.
7. Old school and new style. Innovative design and traditional hand-crafting techniques
combine with high technology to create modern footwear that rocks. Original design combines
ethnic style and technique with amazing materials from all corners of the world. MOU’s
eclectic styling and back to nature feel provide an antidote to the pressures of modern life.
8. Warm and dry tech. Love nature and enjoy the benefits of modern tech footwear. MOU uses
modern technology to create comfortable shoes that can last for years. My first MOUs are five
years old and looking even better than new.
9. Love your MOU. These boots are not disposable. They can last for years but don’t jump in
muddy puddles. Treat them as a best friend. Dust off snow before it melts. Every pair comes
with instructions on caring for their natural materials and decoration.
10. Happiness boots. I love to express my personal style, but my search for happiness means
warm, dry and comfortable feet in the cold. Cold feet make me miserable. Soft, comfortable and
warm MOU Eskimos make me happy.
11. My favorite new MOUs. I couldn’t resist a black pair of Eskimo 18 man’s boot with supersoft double-face sheepskin and understated stitch detailing. The non-slip outdoor sole is great
for indoors and outdoors.
12. My lady’s favorite new MOUs. She’s turning heads with a stunning new pair of antelope
fringe cowboys. White and honey colored antelope fringes from ecologically managed
springbok herds from South Africa highlight the soft sheepskin. A rugged rubber and EVA sole
provides safe non-slip traction outdoors.