Original filename: resolution.pdf
Author: Christian Hall
This PDF 1.4 document has been generated by Writer / OpenOffice.org 3.2, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 21/04/2011 at 00:06, from IP address 71.56.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 832 times.
File size: 52 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
resolution.pdf (PDF, 52 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
Subject of Resolution: End Disputes Between Competition
Submitted To: The Bextin Board of Directors
Submitted By: Justin (Series-X Media)
1. ALARMED BY the tremendous stress that this competition has put on
2.one or both companies,
3. AFFIRMING that both companies work with media and online
4.entertainment using products and/or divisions for distribution,
6. NOTHING WITH DEEP CONCERN that 86% of all media we do somehow
7.relates to the media that the Bextin Entertainment Group creates,
9. REALIZING that Bextin only consists of one product and/or division
10.to create and distribute media,
12. EMPHASIZING that your products and/or divisons create video and
13.produce more than shows, like movies and films,
15. DEEPLY CONCERNED for the well being of Series-X's clients due to
16.the winning (BEXTIN) competition between the two media companies,
18. 1. NOTES a 1 month plan to stabilize the use of media products;
20. 2. CONFIRMS the research done by our staff of Bextin;
22. 3. REQUESTS other media companies to team up with us and Bextin;
24. 4. TAKES NOTE OF the TOS and partnership agreements from Bextin;
26. 5. CONGRATULATES Bextin of winning competition and clients;
28. 6. EMPHASIZES Series-X's plan on media client needs;
30. 7. RECOMMENDS that Bextin's media can be put to good use.
RESOLUTIONS: This is a statement of a problem that is occurring in
the company, the reasons you are concerned with the problem,
information and facts about the problem, any attempted solutions at
the problem, any Board of Directors intervention into the problem and
then the step by step solution you desire for the problem. There are
two parts to this resolution: PREAMBULATORY PHASES: these tell what
the problem is, the concerns, the past history, attempted solutions,
any BD intervention and facts/stats about the problem; OPERATIVE
PHRASES: these tell a step by step solution to the problem-giving BD
committees or commission's who can help, or making up a new
commission just for this problem, they go from general to very
specific as to how the problem will be solved.
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog