Connelly Family Reunion Questionnaire .pdf
Original filename: Connelly Family Reunion Questionnaire.pdf
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by MicrosoftÂ® Office Word 2007, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 12/08/2011 at 01:41, from IP address 114.142.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 4450 times.
File size: 195 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Connelly Family Reunion Questionnaire.pdf (PDF, 195 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
Connelly Family Reunion
June 8, 9 & 10, 2012 in Fort Walton Beach, FL
1) Is the weekend long enough or would you like it to be longer?
2) How many from your family will be attending?
3) Would you prefer renting a large home on the beach to share with other families, a condo to be
close to other family members or stay with respective relatives in their home?
4) Which day would you prefer the whole family to be together for pictures, etc or would you like
everyone to be together every day?
5) Do you want to have a large reunion picnic or go to a restaurant and have a room specifically
designated for us?
6) What activities would you like to do? Water park? Amusement park? Shopping? Golf? Etc.
7) Family reunion t-shirts are in the talks, would you like to organize your own family shirts or let
someone else take care of that?
It has been a very long time since everyone has been together and we want to have a lot of fun
being back together as one big family. Please don’t hesitate to send me your ideas and
feedback as I want to make this a family reunion to remember. I can be reached best by
Facebook and/or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) . Even though the reunion is not until June of
2012, I am a “closet” planner and want to make sure everyone has a great time and has a stressfree vacation. Thanks Y’all. Jill
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog