Philips screwdriver .pdf
Original filename: Philips_screwdriver.pdf
This PDF 1.3 document has been generated by www.freepdfconvert.com / http://www.freepdfconvert.com, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 25/09/2011 at 22:39, from IP address 79.181.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 917 times.
File size: 95 KB (2 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Philips_screwdriver.pdf (PDF, 95 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
Modeling a Philips screwdriver
I wrote this tut in order not to forget, and the other reason is to use it in the future.
I am confident there are better ways, but this is my own way after struggling with the solution.
One needs 2 cylinders and Cone object.
One needs to create another such cylinder and place it for later.
2. Next one needs a Cone object to place with the cylinder:
Pay special attention to
the position of the cone, since it’s critical for the next step.
3. Activate the Boole function, like this:
right, one should see this:
4. Now It’s time to bring the other cylinder, prepared in advance:
if everything goes
5. Now, the final action is to create 4 cylinders representing the
6. Group all 4 cylinders, so that one gets a Null object. Activate the regular Boole function, and we’re done..
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog