JacksonHe Resume .pdf
Original filename: JacksonHe_Resume.pdf
This PDF 1.4 document has been generated by Adobe InDesign CS6 (Windows) / Adobe PDF Library 10.0.1, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 06/01/2013 at 22:15, from IP address 198.84.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 748 times.
File size: 119 KB (2 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
JacksonHe_Resume.pdf (PDF, 119 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
48 Roywood Drive. M3A 2C6
To apply and expand upon my artistic skillset in a professional environment.
Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, Premiere, After Effects, and Autodesk Maya
Good organizational and time management ability
Open to constructive criticism and feedback
Capable as both an independent artist and as part of a team
May 2012 - Aug 2012
Smiley Guy Studios - Toronto, ON
• Learned and applied Flash symbol animation techniques on various studio projects, including
Teleporting Fat Guy
• Developed visual concepts for a studio pitch
• Learned to work within a studio pipeline and practiced various aspects of production and asset
management and organization.
• Developed a storyboard for a studio project
3D Animation Instructor
CyberARTS Summer Camp - Toronto, ON
• Taught basic 3D modelling, rigging, and animation to groups of children ages 10-15.
TDSB, Toronto - ON
• Worked in a small team to develop and animate a short animated introduction/logo for TDSBtv.
Ottawa International Animation Festival, High School Animation Competition
Mind, Media, & Message Festival, Animation Competition
Weekly 2nd Place, Review Crew Pick, and Daily Feature
(In Progress) Bachelor of Applied Arts, Animation
• Sheridan College, Oakville, ON
Sept 2009 - Apr 2013
CyberARTS Specialized Program
• Don Mills Collegiate Institute, Toronto, ON
Sept 2005 - Jun 2009
References Available Upon Request
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog