Art Comp Terms and Condition of Entry 3 .pdf
Original filename: Art Comp Terms and Condition of Entry 3.pdf
Title: Terms and Condition of Entry – YAC Art Competition
Author: Nikita Singh
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by Microsoft® Word 2010, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 05/08/2013 at 09:06, from IP address 14.201.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 556 times.
File size: 176 KB (2 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Terms and Condition of Entry – YAC Art Competition
1. Participants must be between the ages of 12-25. Participants do not need to be a
headspace client – anyone aged 12-25 may enter.
2. The competition will be open from July 1st – September 27th. These dates may be
extended depending on the number of entries.
3. There will be three categories for each age group (12-15, 16-18 and 19-25). Within
each age category, there will be three prizes: A first prize, a runner’s up, and a
4. People’s choice prize will be selected by public vote. Entries will be uploaded to the
headspace Elsternwick Facebook page
(https://www.facebook.com/headspaceElsternwick) in September, and winners will
be based on the number of ‘likes’ an entry receives.
5. Each applicant may only submit one entry.
6. There may only be one applicant per entry. Collaborations are not permitted.
7. All entries must be the original work of the applicant.
8. All work must adhere to the outlined theme (“What’s in your headspace?”).
9. The following formats are eligible for submission: painting, drawing, photography and
sculptures. That is, artwork must be of a physical nature. Digital media will not be
10. There is no entry fee to participate in this competition.
11. Applicants must physically submit their entry to the headspace Elsternwick office
(319-321 Glenhuntly Road, Elsternwick). Digital submissions will not be accepted.
12. The size restriction for applications is 1 metre cubed. If you entry exceeds this
restriction you will not be eligible for entry.
13. To submit an entry, applicants must complete an entry form. Entry forms will be
available for download from the headspace website
(http://www.headspace.org.au/southernmelbourne), from the headspace Elsternwick
Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/headspaceElsternwick) and will be
available at reception of headspace Elsternwick. An entry form must accompany all
14. Applicants will be asked to provide contact details on the entry form. This information
will only be used by the headspace Elsternwick to contact applicants, if necessary.
Contact details will not be supplied to a third party without the permission of the
15. By submitting an entry, you agree for your artwork to be displayed at headspace
Elsternwick. headspace Elsternwick will not publicly display any pieces it deems to
be offensive or triggering according to professional discretion.
16. headspace Elsternwick hopes to arrange a Gallery event in early October for Mental
Health Week. By entering, you consent for your work to be displayed for this event.
17. headspace Elsternwick will take reasonable care to ensure your artwork is not
damaged, however, headspace Elsternwick will not take any responsibility for loss or
damage of entries.
18. headspace Elsternwick reserves the right to photograph the artwork for promotional
19. If entries are not collected by November 14 th, 2013, entries will be disposed of.
20. If someone is collecting your submission on your behalf they will be required to
present a signed note advising headspace Elsternwick staff of this arrangement.
21. Should you win your category, you may choose for your artwork to be permanently
displayed in the headspace Elsternwick office.
22. Prizes, when confirmed, will be made known on the Facebook page and on the
headspace Elsternwick website. headspace Elsternwick reserves the right to alter
23. headspace Elsternwick reserves the rights to change terms and conditions of entry