KabishasBachelorettePartyWeekend July2014 .pdf
Original filename: KabishasBachelorettePartyWeekend-July2014.pdf
This PDF 1.4 document has been generated by , and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 17/01/2014 at 04:44, from IP address 150.101.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 1123 times.
File size: 76 KB (2 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
KabishasBachelorettePartyWeekend-July2014.pdf (PDF, 76 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
Kabisha’s Bachelorette Party Weekend!
*IMPORTANT*: Please note that Kabisha DOES NOT know any of the details for this
weekend (the entire weekend is a surprise – we told her to just rock up and let us take care
of all the planning!!) So please be very careful not to let anything slip until then!!
Below is the initial planning we have done so far, the only thing booked so far is the
accommodation, all other details (ie. Itinerary) are TBC – we’re thinking of doing a
Starbucks date (or something) with you all fairly soon (minus Kabisha lol) so we can bounce
ideas off each other and lock the rest of the details in.
MELBOURNE TRIP DETAILS:
Confirmed (7): Kabisha, Rozina, Megan, Priyanka, Nina, Imelda, Renzie
Not Yet Confirmed: Serena (she will confirm next week)
● Jaquelyn and Shella aren’t coming due to $ :(
4-night stay from July 3-7, 2014
● Flying to Melbourne on Thursday 3 July
● Flying back to Sydney on Monday 7 July
Flights – To be booked (Approx. $200pp)
● Needs to be prepaid so keep an eye out for flight sales!
● Should be between $180-$200 return, just not sure yet – depending on which airline
everyone chooses/if we book peak hour flights/if you choose to buy checked luggage
● We’re aiming to book a flight to Melbourne around lunchtime (just before peak
● Think about whether you want to buy the 23kg checked luggage (for all your
shopping!) or whether you just want to share the luggage + cost with a partner,
saving you both some $$$
● Preferably we should all be on the same flight/airline but we can discuss this at our
little Starbucks meeting :)
Accommodation – BOOKED!!!!!!!!!!! (Approx. $373pp)
● Adina Apartment Hotel – 189 Queen Street, Melbourne CBD
● Check In from 2pm; Check out 10am
● 3-bedroom penthouse in Melbourne CBD, located at the top, exclusive 21st floor! (Our
Based on 8 guests, it will be $373.00pp (this can be paid by cash on the day we
check in but we suggest you all to start saving money now!)
● There will be enough bed space for 8 guests (Master bedroom: King bed for 3 people;
2nd Bedroom: Queen for 2 people; 3rd Bedroom: 2 single beds for 2 people; And an
extra roll-away bed will be arranged by the hotel for 1 more person) There’s also the
couches if you don’t want to sleep next to anyone haha
Transfers (Approx. $60pp)
● We’ll need to plan how we’re getting to/from Sydney Airport
● Everyone will need to chip in around $50-$60 each for transport costs, this will cover
the HUMMER STRETCH LIMO (TBC) picking us up from Melbourne Airport + taxi fares
throughout the weekend
Itinerary (TBC) but along the lines of:
● Thursday: Check-in 2pm; low key dinner in the city/or maybe just takeaway at the
hotel; go out at night! (Crown Casino? Hehe)
● Friday: Morning/Lunchtime: Shopping + Sightseeing; Dinner – something fancy in a
nice restaurant (TBC); After party at the hotel – bachelorette party games etc.
● Saturday: Daytime: more shopping? Night- Clubbing!!!! Strip Club!!!!! (KAB SAYS WE
CAN GO HAHA YAY)
● Sunday: Hangover cure = SPA DAY? (Priya and I are trying to look for a really nice
Day Spa with good group rates. But if it’s too expensive, we can scrap this lol)
● Monday: Check-out 10am
● Groceries + Alcohol (Approx. $50pp)
● Restaurants + Dining Out (Approx. $100pp)
● Party bag goodies (Approx. $10pp) - I’m making a special Bachelorette Party Bag
for the weekend eg. Party bag will consist of an Absolut Vodka party-size (one shot)
bottle, penis cake pops (lol)….. Still brainstorming more party bag inclusions so help
● Shopping budget (Approx. ?) Completely up to you – just keep in mind it will be
mid-year sales during our trip! AND IT’S MELBOURNE! C’mon!
NOTE: With all the expenses for this weekend (including shopping), I’d say you should aim
to save up roughly $1,000. I know it may seem much but with 5 ½ months until the trip,
you can do this by saving up $40-$45 per week.
Again, all the above info is up for discussion - we’ll schedule a Starbucks meeting in the next
week or so. Until then, please feel free to ask any questions and discuss on here any
comments/suggestions you have :)
xoxo Nina & Priya
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog