face tape selfie rules .pdf
Original filename: face tape selfie rules.pdf
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by Microsoft® Word 2010, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 24/03/2014 at 00:05, from IP address 151.231.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 409 times.
File size: 102 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
1. “lol “ Insert Name” by responding or commenting on my selfie you just nominated yourself
for the Tape Face Selfie Challenge for Foyle Hospice. Here is the Facebook page just follow
the challenge rules.
The Rules of the Challenge are simple.
2. Donate £1 to Accept the Challenge: Text “tape48 £1” to 70070 If under 16 ask a parent or
phone owner permission to take part.
3. Wrap your face in Cellotape and make it look as silly as possible. Get someone else to wrap
the tape if you like its funnier.
4. Take a selfie of your tape face and post it to your face book wall with the title my “Like my
tape face? Lol” Don’t say anything else or comment on replies.
5. Those who like or comment on your selfie nominate themselves. Simply send this message
(INSIDE THE DOTTED LINES, AND CHANGE THE PERSONS NAME) to those who like or
comment on your selfie post IN A PRIVATE MESSAGE ONLY! Do not post it under your own
Thanks for Taking Part.
Visit our page but don’t share it with anyone who has not yet been nominated.
Information on fund raising Facilities can be found at Just Giving Page
JUST GIVING is the world’s leading platform for charity giving.
Since our launch in 2001, we’ve enabled over 21 million people to raise £1.5 billion for over 13,000
charities and causes in radically new ways. Our job is to make giving and raising money for charity
simple, social and rewarding. Through online and mobile we bring the best that technology has to
offer to charities worldwide - which explains why more charities recommend Just Giving than any
other online fundraising platform.