Standard Resume .pdf
Original filename: Standard Resume.pdf
Title: Standard Resume
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by Adobe Illustrator CC 2014 (Macintosh) / Adobe PDF library 11.00, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 09/08/2014 at 03:29, from IP address 99.230.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 473 times.
File size: 526 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
7094 Danton Promenade, Mississauga ON, L5N 5P8
E DU C ATION
ab o u t m e
I am a young, enthusiastic and
hardworking individual who is
passionate about digital media
and the role it plays in the
world today. I value innovative
and creative approaches to
Audio Production & Engineering; Diploma
A u dio s kil l s
Ex p erienc e
november 2013 - june 2014
Final Cut Pro
Cubase & Nuendo
Adobe CS6 & CC
Video Production Coordinator
- Scripted, directed and produced promotional videos for clients
- Responded to problems and issues as they arose during production
- Planned, organized, and directed pre-production & production phases
march - june 2014
Live Audio & Video
Audio Post Production
AV Team Lead
- Produced a three-day, multiple stage event
- Oversaw production design for all stages
- Set-up audio, lighting, and stage equipment
- Operated audio and light consoles throughout event
- Liaised with performers, event staff, and team
may - august 2013
p e rs on a l s kil l s
- Ran technical maintenance on all stage, audio, and lighting equipment
- Assembled acoustic design for stage and surrounding area
- Recorded live acts with both Pro Tools and Logic software
- Operated audio and lighting consoles, and video cameras
2011 - 2014
Videographer & Technical Crew
- Assisted with stage and production design
- Performed set-up and tear down of all technical equipment
- Set up & operated audio console and equipment for live recordings
- Operated both DSLRs and ENG video cameras
- Edited session audio for use as promotional material
- Worked at FOH as a live video switcher and audio engineer
I have the ability to learn quickly and comprehend complex
tasks. This allows me to see creative solutions to problems.
I am accountable, reliable, and fully commit myself to my
work. I aim to improve myself at every opportunity.
I have an experimental approach to life, with a strong desire to
make improvements and create new ideas.
I have a great desire to learn and constantly improve. I keep
up-to-date with new, changing technologies and can operate
and run maintenance on cables, consoles, and AV systems.
h o bbie s & int e r e s t s
Please visit www.sarahthomson.co for examples of my work.