Standard Resume .pdf
Original filename: Standard Resume.pdf
Title: Standard Resume
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by Adobe Illustrator CC 2014 (Macintosh) / Adobe PDF library 11.00, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 09/08/2014 at 01:29, from IP address 99.230.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 509 times.
File size: 526 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Standard Resume.pdf (PDF, 526 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
7094 Danton Promenade, Mississauga ON, L5N 5P8
E DU C ATION
ab o u t m e
I am a young, enthusiastic and
hardworking individual who is
passionate about digital media
and the role it plays in the
world today. I value innovative
and creative approaches to
Audio Production & Engineering; Diploma
A u dio s kil l s
Ex p erienc e
november 2013 - june 2014
Final Cut Pro
Cubase & Nuendo
Adobe CS6 & CC
Video Production Coordinator
- Scripted, directed and produced promotional videos for clients
- Responded to problems and issues as they arose during production
- Planned, organized, and directed pre-production & production phases
march - june 2014
Live Audio & Video
Audio Post Production
AV Team Lead
- Produced a three-day, multiple stage event
- Oversaw production design for all stages
- Set-up audio, lighting, and stage equipment
- Operated audio and light consoles throughout event
- Liaised with performers, event staff, and team
may - august 2013
p e rs on a l s kil l s
- Ran technical maintenance on all stage, audio, and lighting equipment
- Assembled acoustic design for stage and surrounding area
- Recorded live acts with both Pro Tools and Logic software
- Operated audio and lighting consoles, and video cameras
2011 - 2014
Videographer & Technical Crew
- Assisted with stage and production design
- Performed set-up and tear down of all technical equipment
- Set up & operated audio console and equipment for live recordings
- Operated both DSLRs and ENG video cameras
- Edited session audio for use as promotional material
- Worked at FOH as a live video switcher and audio engineer
I have the ability to learn quickly and comprehend complex
tasks. This allows me to see creative solutions to problems.
I am accountable, reliable, and fully commit myself to my
work. I aim to improve myself at every opportunity.
I have an experimental approach to life, with a strong desire to
make improvements and create new ideas.
I have a great desire to learn and constantly improve. I keep
up-to-date with new, changing technologies and can operate
and run maintenance on cables, consoles, and AV systems.
h o bbie s & int e r e s t s
Please visit www.sarahthomson.co for examples of my work.
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog