Original filename: Tissue.pdf
This PDF 1.4 document has been generated by ezPDF Builder 2006, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 29/01/2015 at 06:30, from IP address 116.40.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 815 times.
File size: 724 KB (2 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Tissue.pdf (PDF, 724 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
1. Extract an organ(with blood vessels) from an animal(or human donor).
2. Connect extracted organ with artificial heart. And activate the heart. (The
heart and blood vessels are filled with artificial blood.)
3. Extract suitable stem cells and suitable immune cells of a patient(Or make
these cells by using iPS cell technology or other method.). And inject these cells
into extracted organ.
4. After a few days, repeat process 3. Repeat this process several times.
5. Inject various immune cells of patient's into extracted organ. And wait
until these cells kill most of animal's cells. And transplant the organ to the
1. Grow a fertilized egg of animal which is genetically similar to human.
2. If embryo's stage is in suitable stage, then eliminate cells of embryo which
started specification of target organ. Extract suitable stem cells of patient. And fill
the hollowed place with these stem cells.
3. If target organ is successfully grown, then extract the organ and
transplant this to patient.(If needed, we can add the process 5 of method one
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog