No Pasta Zucchini Lasagna .pdf
Original filename: No Pasta Zucchini Lasagna.pdf
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by MicrosoftÂ® Word 2010, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 13/03/2015 at 20:46, from IP address 71.21.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 630 times.
File size: 197 KB (2 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
No Pasta Zucchini Lasagna.pdf (PDF, 197 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
“No Pasta Zucchini Lasagna”
Email me at : email@example.com
My Health Coach Id is 829018708
8 oz Beef, ground, 98% lean (raw)
1 cup Cottage Cheese, 1%
1/4 cup Raw Tomatoes
1 eggs Eggs, Whole
4 oz Cheese, mozzarella, reduced fat
2 medium (196 grams) Raw Zucchini, medium
1/2 tsp Basil
1/2 tsp Oregano, ground
1/8 tsp Pepper
1/4 tsp Thyme
1 fl oz Tomato Paste
1/2 tsp Cream of Tartar
1/4 cup Water
1 clove Garlic, clove
1 cup Green Onions
1. Slice zucchini into long thin strips. Cook (use desired method---roast, broil, bake, saute)
zucchini until tender and set aside.
2. Fry meat until brown; drain fat.
3. Add tomatoes, basil, oregano, pepper, thyme, tomato paste, garlic (minced), water, and
green onions (diced). Bring to a boil.
4. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered for 10 minutes or until reduced.
5. In small bowl, slightly beat the egg.
4. Add cottage cheese, half of shredded cheese and cream of tartar.
5. In 1 1/2-qt. baking-roasting pan arrange half of the meat mixture. Top with half of the
zucchini and all the cottage cheese mixture. Top with remaining meat and zucchini.
6. Bake uncovered at 375 degrees F for 30 minutes.
7. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 10 minutes longer.
8. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Per serving this provides ~ 1 Leaner, 2 Green, and 1 Condiment per person.
this made about 2 servings.
Copyright 2015©Myhealthyfoodcrush.com All Rights Reserved.
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog