Original filename: res.pdf
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by LaTeX with hyperref package / xdvipdfmx (20140317), and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 27/03/2015 at 07:31, from IP address 67.171.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 495 times.
File size: 49 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
res.pdf (PDF, 49 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
firstname.lastname@example.org | 347.899.6517
CARNEGIE MELLON UNIV.
Feb 2015 - Present
MAJOR IN COMPUTER SCIENCE
• Built a basic planner program that supports formatted text ﬁle
MAJOR IN PSYCHOLOGY
input/output, and generates a Markdown ﬁle.
Expected May 2017 | Pittsburgh, PA
• Currently working on an integrated calendar view and to-do list in Java.
BRONX HS OF SCIENCE
• Planning to port over to Android after a more polished product is
Grad. Jun 2013 | Bronx, NY
PROJECT EULER PROBLEMS | INDEPENDENT
Dec 2014 - Present
• Programmed solutions to 50 of the problems available at
ProjectEuler.net in a combination of SML and Python.
• Currently working on solutions in Java, as well as better and more
efﬁcient solutions to problems.
Introduction to Computer Systems
Parallel and Sequential Data
BARNES-HUT | PRINCIPLES OF FUNCTIONAL PROGRAMMING
Structures and Algorithms
Principles of Functional Programming Nov 2014
• Developed a physics simulation based on the Barnes-Hut algorithm for a
Principles of Software Construction:
more efﬁcient n-body simulation in SML.
Objects, Design, and Concurrency
• Used SML Basis Library in order to exploit parallel processing, which
Introduction to Mathematical Finance
increased efﬁciency as a result.
C • C++ • LATEX• Java
Assembly • PHP
Unix • Git • Bash
Android • iOS
MALLOC LAB | INTRODUCTION TO COMPUTER SYSTEMS
• Developed a dynamic storage/memory allocator to demonstrate
understanding of memory allocation in C.
• Achieved an 88% utilization of memory, as well as a 93% performance
CARNEGIE MELLON UNIVERSITY | TA, SOCIAL PSYCHOLOGY
Jan 2015 - Present | Pittsburgh, PA
• Assisted 10 students by tutoring independently or in small groups
• Created homework assignment to coincide with lecture material
• Graded assessments, papers, and projects for over 150 students.
AMERICAN STUDENT ASSISTANCE | $ALT COLLEGE AMBASSADOR
Oct 2014 – Dec 2014 | Pittsburgh, PA
• Developed local marketing strategies including tabling in University
Center, hanging up ﬂiers, and providing incentives for completing online
• Recruited over 100 students to sign up for an American Student
Assistance learning program.
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog