Original filename: Crossword.pdf
Title: The Disability Rights Movement
This PDF 1.4 document has been generated by / wkhtmltopdf, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 04/07/2015 at 16:33, from IP address 64.121.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 447 times.
File size: 161 KB (2 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Crossword.pdf (PDF, 161 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
The Disability Rights Movement
Complete the crossword below
Created on TheTeachersCorner.net Crossword Maker
1. To be the same as
3. Talent, skill, or proficiency in a particular area.
4. The inclusion of people with disabilities, with or
without special accommodations, in programs,
activities, and facilities with their non-disabled peers
7. Where many people with a disability focus their
efforts on gaining acceptance
9. A facility readily usable by a particular individual
13. American activiest and leader of The Disability
15. Prohibiting discrimination on the basis of disability
17. Thought to be the most intelligent man of all time,
also had a disability
19. This act prohibited discrimination in federal
programs and services and all other programs or
services receiving federal funds
20. That which is morally correct, just, or honorable
22. The public must have more... about disability
23. System of embossed characters formed by using
a raised bumps
24. Living on ones own
2. The trauma many endured while in an institution
3. This disability act from 1990 is to establish a clear
and comprehensive prohibition of discrimination on the
basis of disability
5. Obstruction that prevents people with disabilities
from using standard facilities, equipment and
6. Not as accessable for those with a disability
8. This is a social...
10. Where they used to place disabled people
11. Many people with a disability feel this way in
12. A person who looks after and is legally responsible
for someone who is unable to manage their own affairs
14. Impairment that may be physical, cognitive,
mental, sensory, emotional, developmental, or a
16. Supporting a cause
18. Becoming a part of a community
21. Able to achieve efficiently whatever one has to do.
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog