Original filename: crosswordBang.pdf
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by Adobe Illustrator CS6 (Windows) / Adobe PDF library 10.01, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 18/09/2015 at 22:14, from IP address 66.108.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 343 times.
File size: 837 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
crosswordBang.pdf (PDF, 837 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
Weekend Crossword: Speed Dial
We go inside chefs’ phone books, have a Royal Existential Crisis and print a
3D whale just for you. Solve this puzzle for a recap of the week at bpb.
4. Corporate Executive Chef Manu Nair likes the ___ flavoured food at Beijing
5. See 5 Down
6. See 9 Down
10. Jason Clarke's character name in Everest (3,4)
11. A Friend's Story that will we be enacted at Jagriti Theatre on Tuesday is set
in this city (4)
12. Sardi's in New York's Theatre District is know for the celebrity ___ that
adorn its walls (11)
13. They help Broadway producers pay their rent these days (8)
1. See 8 Down
2. Food photographer Saina Jaypal recommends this dish at Mangalore Pearl
in Frazer Town (4)
3. One of the many subjects you will find in the Royal Existentials
5 Dn & 5 Ac. Kunal Nayyar, author of Yes, My Accent is Real is a regular on this
popular TV show (3,3,4,6)
7. Siddharth Sah of Make Whale learnt 3D printing in this US city (3,7)
8 & 1 Dn. Royal Existentials' co-founder Aarthi Parthasarathy is inspired by this
author who adds captions to Renaissance paintings (7,7)
9 Dn & 6 Ac. 3D printers Make Whale have designed customised musical
instrument key chains for this band (3,5,6)
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog