Buddy Stolze Resume .pdf
Original filename: Buddy Stolze - Resume.pdf
This PDF 1.4 document has been generated by Adobe InDesign CS6 (Macintosh) / Adobe PDF Library 10.0.1, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 27/10/2015 at 18:36, from IP address 75.75.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 398 times.
File size: 98 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Buddy Stolze - Resume.pdf (PDF, 98 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
Austism Society Central Virginia
1/2015 - Present
- Maintain social media accounts
- Created a tri-fold brochure, promotional flyer, and guided the commercial print process for each of them
- Developed a social media plan and content calendar
- Volunteering at events
Filling Station Stuff
2007 - Present
- Started an online store with a partner that sells antique petroleum memorobilia
- Acknowledged as a “Top Rated Seller” by eBay six years in a row
- Develop insightful product descriptions, and shoot detailed product photos
- Fulfill orders with current sales totaling over $60,000
CreateAthon @ VCU
1/2015 - 5/2015
- Worked one-on-one with a local non-profit organization to develop an extensive creative brief
- Led a team of five creatives througout a 24 hour marathon-style event
- Executed multiple pieces of print collateral, and oversaw the commercial print process from proofing to printing.
- Created a brand identity book that the organization can follow moving forward
Vision the Label
2009 - 2012
- Created a record label that managed five different artists
- In charge of producing digital media via photography and videography. ie: photo shoots and music videos
- Redesigned and managed five different websites. Drove traffic by 60%
- Managed merchandise orders and music distribution
BS - Strategic Advertising
Virginia Commonwealth University
Graduated 2015 - Magna Cum Laude
AAS - Business Administration
Northern Virginia Community College
2010 - 2012
Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver
Video: Final Cut Pro, iMovie
Social Media: FaceBook Analytics, Twitter, Instagram, Pintrest, Tumblr, Vine. Pretty much all of them.
Research: Mintel, ProQuest, Plunkett. I’m a digital native, I can find anything on Google.
Experience freelancing with photography, videography, and graphic design.
Built a computer from scratch at the age of 13.
First one in my family to get a college degree.
Accumulated over 200 volunteer hours, working with children who have mental and developmental illnesses.
Helped save my dad’s life by giving him CPR as he was having a heart attack late one night.
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog