Original filename: Resume.pdf
Author: Austin Barnes
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by MicrosoftÂ® Word 2013, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 09/11/2015 at 23:16, from IP address 66.169.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 676 times.
File size: 272 KB (2 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Resume.pdf (PDF, 272 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
5600 N. Beach Street Apt. 1033 | (817)-718-1790 | Austinrossbarnes@gmail.com
· To secure a position with a stable and profitable organization, where I can be a member of a team and utilize my
business experience to the fullest.
HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA | JUNE 2014 | NORTHWEST HIGH SCHOOL
· Completion of the 4 year STEM Program (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics).
BACHELORS OF SCIENCE IN INTEGRATIVE STUDIES | 2014-CURRENT | UNIVERSITY OF NORTH TEXAS
· Major: Bachelors of Science in Integrative Studies (Business, Spanish, and International studies)
Skills & Abilities
COMPUTERS & TECHNOLOGY
· Proficient computer literacy proven through work experience and personal hobbies.
· Advanced typing skills at 85 words per minute.
· Extensive knowledge with computer software including Point of Sale systems, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel,
PowerPoint), Quick Books, Adobe Suite, etc…
· Professional experience with Computer Hardware such as Computer Assembly, Repair, and Maintenance.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Confident, articulate, and professional speaking abilities (and experience)
· Years of experience in speaking in front of large audiences, and daily work experience communicating with customers.
· Entrepreneurial attitude
· Result oriented and goals achiever
· Strong interpersonal skills and positive work ethic
SALES CONSULTANT | BEST BUY | JUNE 2013 – JANUARY 2015
· Recognize the needs of the consumer and provide detailed information to the consumer about the technical
specifications of the computer hardware/software offered by the company.
· Advises customers on technical matters and recommends appropriate computer configurations.
· Provide technical support after merchandise is purchased.
· Daily experience in handling large dollar transactions, pricing, and financing.
ASSEMBLER | GENERAL ELECTRIC TRANSPORTATION SYSTEMS | JANUARY 2015 - CURRENT
· Daily experience in a dangerous workplace that involves lifting, climbing, and the use of heavy machinery such as
forklifts, scissor lifts, pallet jacks, etc...
· Read and comprehend blueprints, complex diagrams, and instructions related to manufacturing of locomotives.
· Work in teams, and collaborate on issues, and find a solution to those issues within small groups using various
techniques learned on the job.
· Ability to recognize unsafe, or hazardous conditions and report them as soon as possible to reduce the possibility of an
injury, keep the workplace efficient, and up to OSHA standards.
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog