Richard Artoul Resume .pdf
Original filename: Richard_Artoul_Resume.pdf
This PDF 1.4 document has been generated by , and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 09/11/2015 at 22:22, from IP address 4.35.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 1522 times.
File size: 138 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Richard_Artoul_Resume.pdf (PDF, 138 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
San Francisco, CA
Backbone, Meteor, Python, Django, D3, Data Analysis
MakerSquare | Software Engineer & Fellow
● Created and taught a monthlong, 5 days a week, 3 hours a night “MakerPrep” curriculum that introduces students to
taught at three different campuses in SF, LA, and Austin with class sizes of up to 25 students per cohort.
Software Engineering Projects
| Lead Architect & FullStack Engineer |
CombustJS is a noBackend framework that mimics Firebase’s backend abstraction and ease of use. It allows developers to build
realtime persistent CRUD applications, without a 3rd party, using only clientside code and any frontend framework of their choosing.
Designed the following systems: ObjectRelational Mapping, realtime eventing, authentication, authorization,
automatically generated API, and the frontend library.
● Created the initial prototype of the framework, including server architecture, client library, testing suite, and API
| SoleEngineer |
Creating a general purpose computer from first elements; starting from nand logicgates all the way up to a functioning compiler.
Created a general purpose computer in HDL from NAND gates and DFFs only. This included making other logic
gates, an ALU, RAM, a CPU, and a “computer” chip that encapsulates the Von Neumann architecture.
● Wrote an assembler and virtual machine translator in python, as well as full compiler in Clojure (in progress) for a
general purpose objectoriented language called Jack.
| FullStack Engineer
A web application that creates fantasy footballstyle leagues for any TV show.
Served as the backend lead, architecting the server framework in Node / Express, including: authentication,
sessions, logging, a SQL database, a REST API, and a complete testing suite for the API.
● Created many of the angular views and features, including clientside authentication and websocket integration.
| SoleEngineer (FullStack) |
A searchable directory of physicians and the payments they have received from pharmaceutical / medical device manufacturers.
● Created the fullstack application in the Django framework using a publicly available dataset.
| SoleEngineer (FrontEnd) |
Interactive visualization of GitHub repositories based on the number of stars they have.
● Used the GitHub API and D3 to create an interactive visualization that compares github repositories.
| SoleEngineer (FullStack) |
Chrome extension that allows users to fly a ship around any web page and browse the internet with their friends.
● Created a custom game engine, including websocket networking, and a virtual dualstick mobile controller.
Acumen | Data and Policy Analyst
● Wrote SAS programs that analyze millions of Medicare beneficiaries’ medical records and draw relationships
between physicians and their practice locations, powering the Physician Compare website.
Advanced software engineering immersive,
a member of the Hack Reactor network of schools
University of California, Santa Barbara
Pharmacology, highest GPA in department (700+ students)
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog