kidical mass 2016 may .pdf
Original filename: kidical_mass_2016_may.pdf
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by cairo 1.14.6 (http://cairographics.org), and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 11/05/2016 at 06:29, from IP address 73.25.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 202 times.
File size: 102 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
kidical_mass_2016_may.pdf (PDF, 102 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
GROUP RIDE MAY 18th
PDX BIKE MONTH
* It's a fun and slow bicycle advocacy ride around our neighborhood greenways
and parks. A wonderful introduction to safe on-street bicycling for kids.
* Meet: Wed. May 18th, 8:35 by the west bike rack. Roll out at 8:45 sharp.
* Return by 10:20...cool down, snacks, oﬀ to class at 10:35
* We will stay together as a group and follow all traﬃc safety laws.
* Helmets are required for children and encouraged for adults.
* Kids riding their own bikes should be able to ride in a more or less straight
line, stop and start as necessary, and follow verbal directions. Kids should ride
with a responsible parent. No drop oﬀs please. Siblings/non-pps welcome!
Want more info about Kidical Mass? http://kidicalmasspdx.org/
No registration, just show up! Spread the word!
Questions? Want to help?
Contact Jason Plumb (email@example.com, 503-809-9641)
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog