first term exam foundation yr .pdf
Original filename: first term exam foundation yr.pdf
This PDF 1.4 document has been generated by Writer / OpenOffice.org 3.3, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 22/05/2016 at 15:34, from IP address 41.253.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 289 times.
File size: 76 KB (2 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
first term exam foundation yr.pdf (PDF, 76 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
كلية طب وجراحة الفم السنان
إمتحان الفترة الولى في مادة اللغة النجليزية لطلبة سنة العداد
(1) Complete the sentences with the past simple form of the following verbs :
be – get up – meet – have – go – sleep – swim
Example: Yesterday I got up early, at about seven o´clock.
(1) I ________ a shower and some fruit for breakfast.
(2) Then I ________ to the sports centre.
(3) I ________ 500 meters in the swimming pool and then
(4) At lunchtime I ________ my friends in a café.
(5) After lunch I ________ for a few hours, I ________ tired!
(2) Make negative or interrogative sentences.
(1) He does the same thing everyday. [-]
(2) You were writing the report when the electricity went off. [?]
(3) They went to Spain last year. [?]
(4) I am going to make dinner tonight. [-]
(3) Put the following active sentences into the correct passive voice form.
(1) My grandfather built our house.
Page 1 of 2
(2) The boy killed the spider.
(3) She opened the door.
(4) Write the full form of the following medical abbreviations:
(1) c/o _________________________
(2) O/E _________________________
(3) CNS _________________________
(4) BP ___________________________
(5) Write the correct medical term for each definition.
Cardiovascular system _ respiratory system _ angina _ coronary thrombosis
(1) Chest pain caused by reduced blood flow to the heart muscle. ________________
(2)The system in which blood is pumped through the heart and circulates throughout
the body through the blood vessels. ______________________
(3) The formation of a blood clot inside a blood vessel of the heart._______________
(4) A system of organs used in breathing. ___________________
Page 2 of 2
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog