Set Up Guide OSX Outlook 2011 Exchange .pdf
Original filename: Set Up Guide OSX Outlook 2011 Exchange.pdf
This PDF 1.6 document has been generated by Acrobat PDFMaker 15 for Word / Adobe PDF Library 15.0, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 14/06/2016 at 18:04, from IP address 50.240.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 263 times.
File size: 273 KB (5 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
This article will assist you with setting up Outlook 2011 with your Hosted Exchange mailbox.
1. Launch Outlook. Then, select "Preferences" from the Outlook menu.
2. Select "Accounts"
3. Select "Exchange or Office 365"
4. The pop up dialog will require the following:
a. "Email Address": example@XYZ.mail.com
b. "Method": User Name and Password
c. "User name": example@XYZ.mail.com
d. "Password": Your mailbox password
e. "Configure Automatically": Checked
5. Click "Add Account". If prompted with the below dialog, click "Allow".
6. If prompted to enter the "Server", enter the following: "mex08.emailsrvr.com" (without
quotes). Click "Add Account" once more.
7. If successful, you should see the following screen, with your information within the fields.
8. Close this dialog. You should see the main Outlook window. Your email should begin
Did this article help?