Set Up Guide Windows Outlook 2016 Exchange .pdf
Original filename: Set Up Guide Windows Outlook 2016 Exchange.pdf
This PDF 1.6 document has been generated by Acrobat PDFMaker 15 for Word / Adobe PDF Library 15.0, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 14/06/2016 at 15:37, from IP address 50.240.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 310 times.
File size: 359 KB (5 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Set Up Guide Windows Outlook 2016 Exchange.pdf (PDF, 359 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
This article will assist you with setting up Outlook 2016 with your Hosted Exchange mailbox.
Note: Outlook 2016 requires the Auto discover DNS record to be set for your domain. If you are not
sure, please discuss, with your IT Administrator, whether this DNS record is configured.
We are aware of a bug in Outlook 2016 (for Windows) that affects public folder connectivity for Exchange 2010
users. Our partners at Microsoft have confirmed that a future patch release will be provided to address this bug.
There is no timeline available for this release currently. In the meantime, Outlook 2016 users who require access to
public folders are encouraged to use OWA (Outlook Web Access). If you have any additional questions or
concerns, please contact your support team.
1. Windows 7: Start Menu -> Control Panel. Double-click on "Mail".
Windows 8/10: Open the "Charms" by moving your mouse to the top right of your screen. Select
Search. (Search for "Mail")
2. When the Mail Control Panel opens, select "Show Profiles".
3. Select "Add" to add a new profile. Enter any name you wish and select "OK".
4. Select "E-Mail Account". Enter the following details:
a. "Your Name": Your name
b. "E-mail Address": example@XYZ.mail.com
c. "Password": Your mailbox password
5. Click "Next". Please wait. This searching process may take up to 5 minutes.
6. When the "Windows Security" dialog appears, enter your password:
7. Once configuration is complete, you should see the following screen. Click "Finish".
8. Finally, launch Outlook. Your email should begin downloading shortly.
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog