ArtsAdminOfficerAdvertisement TheCompartmentArts 20160726 .pdf
Original filename: ArtsAdminOfficerAdvertisement-TheCompartmentArts-20160726.pdf
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by / Skia/PDF m54, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 03/08/2016 at 05:49, from IP address 203.214.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 195 times.
File size: 110 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Arts Admin Officer Position
The Compartment Arts
Location: Hobart, TAS
Employment type: Permanent parttime
Hours: 1420 per week
The Compartment Arts is seeking an enthusiastic Arts Admin Officer to provide parttime
administrative support to our rapidly growing music school and creative space. We’re looking
for someone who can provide topnotch assistance while effortlessly fitting into our business
ethos as a member of The Compartment Arts family.
The successful candidate will have:
● A demonstrable passion for the arts in any capacity
● Minimum 2 years experience in either an arts or similar administrative support role
● Experience using Xero or similar bookkeeping software
● Familiarity with project management software such as Teamwork
● Superb oral and written communication skills
Duties may include (but are not limited to):
● Organisation of fortnightly staff rosters
● Basic bookkeeping and timesheet approval
● First point of contact for dealing with student enquiries
● General liaison and reception duties
● Maintenance of supplies and inventory
● Calendar management
● Taking meeting minutes
● Task coordination in Teamwork
● Website and social media content updates
● Client database management
● Marketing experience
● Familiarity with WordPress
● Experience with newsletter distribution and social media management
● Experience playing a musical instrument or singing
Love to work with us? Please send a copy of your resume and cover letter to Michelle Wood
our Managing Director via firstname.lastname@example.org.