DES FB T&CS .pdf
Original filename: DES FB T&CS.pdf
Title: Microsoft Word - Desperados Pre-Party Takeover Promotion - Terms and Conditions - Draft V1 - 26.08.16.docx
This PDF 1.3 document has been generated by Word / Mac OS X 10.11.4 Quartz PDFContext, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 05/09/2016 at 10:39, from IP address 108.171.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 363 times.
File size: 84 KB (2 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
DES FB T&CS.pdf (PDF, 84 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
DESPERADOS PRODUCT DROP & PRE-PARTY TAKEOVER PROMOTION
Acceptance of these rules is a condition of entry and entry instructions form part of these rules.
Entry indicates acceptance of these rules.
1. Only open to residents in Warsaw, Poland who are living at a residential address and fall within the
qualifying post codes as stated in clause 2 of these terms, aged 18 or over, excluding employees of
any company in the Heineken group and any person whom, in the Promoter’s reasonable opinion,
should be excluded due to their involvement or connection with this promotion.
2. Qualifying residential post codes:
a. 00-002 – 00-999
b. 01-003 – 01-951
c. 02-001 – 02-981
d. 03-044 – 03-994
e. 04-023 – 04-730
f. 05-075 – 05-077
3. Entries must be made personally. Entries made through agents/third parties, bulk entries or automated
entries are invalid. The promoter accepts no responsibility for lost, damaged, incomplete, illegible or
delayed entries, such entries will be void. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt and promoter does
not accept any responsibility for the non receipt or the late receipt of message due to network failure
or for any associated costs to entrants. No entries submitted via any other means will be accepted.
The promoter cannot guarantee uninterrupted or secure access to the web entry route. Any
mechanical reproduction or automated entries is prohibited, and any use of such automated devices
will cause disqualification.
4. No Purchase Necessary to enter. Go to <INSERT DESPERADOS FACEBOOK POLAND URL>
and interact with Desperados via Facebook messenger during a promotional period as stated in clause
6 for your chance to win. All entrants that engage with Desperados via Facebook messenger during a
promotional period will be automatically registered for the chance to win.
5. There are 4 x promotional periods as stated below:
a. Promotional Period 1 – Product Drop Prize Promotion opens at 17:00 on 9th September 2016
and closes at 20:00 on 9th September 2016
b. Promotional Period 2 – Pre-party Takeover Prize Promotion opens at 11:00 on 10th September
2016 and closes at 15:00 on 10th September 2016
c. Promotional Period 3 – Product Drop Prize Promotion opens at 17:00 on 16h September 2016
and closes at 20:00 on 16th September 2016
d. Promotional Period 4 – Pre-party Takeover Prize Promotion opens at 11:00 on 17th September
2016 and closes at 15:00 on 17th September 2016
6. Winners will be notified immediately. If the winner(s) cannot be contacted within 30 minutes to claim
their prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw and select a new winner (and so on until a
winner can be contacted who will take up the prize). No entrant may win more than one prize.
7. All winners’ names and counties will be published at <CONFIRM WHERE WINNERS NAMES
WILL BE PUBLISHED>
DESPERADOS PRODUCT DROP & PRE-PARTY TAKEOVER PROMOTION
8. There will be 40 x Product Drop and 2 x Pre-party Takeover on the spot prizes delivered on the night
of the promotional period to the residential address as supplied by the winner, prize inclusions as
1 x Product Drop <ADD IN RRP>
- 4 x 330ml Bottles of Desperados
1 x Pre-party Takeover <ADD IN RRP>
- 40 x 330ml Bottles of Desperados
- Talent (Local D.J)
9. There is no cash or other alternative to these prizes in whole or in part. Prizes are not transferable.
The Promoter reserves the right to reclaim the prize if it is transferred.
10. The winners and guests who are over 25 years of age and look over 25 years of age may be required
to participate in all required publicity, all winners may be required to participate in any presentation
11. The decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered
12. The promoter is not responsible for any third party acts or omissions.
13. We cannot guarantee that the event will be free from disruptions, failings or cancellations. We are not
liable for such disruptions, failings or cancellations unless they are caused by our negligence. Any
requests for refunds or compensation arising from them should be sent to the operator of the event.
We can provide you with their details on request.
14. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend this promotion due to events or circumstances
arising beyond its control.
15. All taxes (including without limitation national & local taxes) in connection with any prize & the
reporting consequence thereof, are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
16. These rules and any dispute or difference arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed
by and construed in accordance with Polish Law. The Promoter and each entrant irrevocably agrees
to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of <INSERT COURT> over any claim or matter
arising under or in connection with these rules or the legal relationships established by this agreement.
<INSERT PROMOTER DETAILS>
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog