2016 cut open form(1) .pdf
Original filename: 2016 cut open form(1).pdf
Title: 2016 cut open form
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by Adobe Illustrator CS4 / Adobe PDF library 9.00, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 30/09/2016 at 14:48, from IP address 92.207.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 167 times.
File size: 4.3 MB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Exhibit and sell your art work
Thursday 1 December to Saturday 9 January
• Submit a maximum of 3 pieces of work. Works will
be exhibited, space permitting – at least one piece
guaranteed per entrant.
• All works must be labelled on the back with your name,
telephone number, title, medium and price (plus one
extra luggage label with the same information)
Affix the luggage label so that it will hang down over the
top of the work and be clearly visible.
• Submissions accepted on Saturday 19 November
between 11 - 4pm
• Please return this form together with labelled art work.
• Max length of any side 152cms including frame. Work
should have a hanging system, preferably D-rings and
• £7 per work entered.
• All works for sale with 25% commission to The Cut.
• Please ensure that your work is covered by your own
insurance during the show. Whilst every care will be
taken over your work the Cut cannot be held liable for
any damage incurred.
Unsold work can be collected on
Saturday 7 January 11-4pm.
Work without labels, a hanging system
or oversize will not be accepted. Info: 01986 873285
There will be a Private View Party Saturday 3 December 12 till 2pm. All welcome!
If you would like a receipt then one can be emailed to you.