FLDP Description .pdf
Original filename: FLDP Description.pdf
Author: Meghann Cocca
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by Acrobat PDFMaker 10.1 for Word / Adobe PDF Library 10.0, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 01/10/2016 at 04:17, from IP address 165.123.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 329 times.
File size: 13 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
FLDP Description.pdf (PDF, 13 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
Locations: Hartford, CT & Phoenix, AZ
The Financial Leadership Development Program (FLDP) is a three-year rotational experience designed to
develop high-potential finance talent into future finance leaders at Aetna. The program provides the
premier entry point into Aetna’s Finance Career pipeline by providing exposure to key finance areas
thorough rotational opportunities within such organizations as: Accounting /Controllers, Business Finance,
Corporate Finance, Investor Relations, Internal Audit, Treasury/Tax, and Planning /Forecasting, Mergers
and Acquisitions, and Investment Management.
- Progression through FLDP rotations in accordance with the developmental plan
- Completion of one mandatory rotation in either controllers or audit
- Successful completion of FLDP training and program related activities
- Timely delivery of milestones related to each rotation.
- Demonstrated leadership capability
- Ability to clearly communicate both verbally and written, and vertically within the organization
- Adapts to challenging situations and determination to meet tight deadlines
- Drives for success in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical and problem resolution skills
- Encourages collaboration and a positive environment to improve team effectiveness
- Demonstrates a commitment to integrity, the Aetna code of conduct and respect for diversity
0-2 years related business experience (preferably within Health Insurance or accounting / finance fields).
Bachelor’s Degree in Business by June 2016. (Preferably in Finance or Accounting but will consider other
quantitative majors such as Mathematics, Statistics, Actuarial Science, Economics or Engineering)
3.0+ GPA preferred
Must be willing to relocate nationally for individual rotations
The highest level of education desired for candidates in this position is a Bachelor's degree or equivalent
ADDITIONAL JOB INFORMATION
The FLDP includes participation in a mentor circle, assistance from a "buddy" and development
discussions with the program director. The program supports ongoing training, networking events,
community service, and other development activities. Support for CPA or other related finance
certifications are also provided.
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog