CHRIO BIBLE STUDY OUTLINES 01 .pdf
Original filename: CHRIO BIBLE STUDY OUTLINES 01.pdf
This PDF 1.7 document has been generated by / Foxit PhantomPDF Printer Version 126.96.36.1999, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 05/10/2016 at 10:59, from IP address 197.211.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 390 times.
File size: 62 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
CHRIO BIBLE STUDY OUTLINES 01.pdf (PDF, 62 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
CHRIO SEED OF LIFE CHURCH
(Formerly Christ Foundation Gospel Ministries)
Apatapiti Phase 2, Orunmoluyi Street, Opposite Zion Hostel Gate, FUTA
THEME: A Life in the Kingdom-Beginning of a new Dawn
TOPIC: Effective Prayer Life
MAIN TEXT: Luke 11:1-3
MEMORY VERSE: Luke 11;9 (So I say unto you: Ask and it will be given to you; seek and
you will find, knock and the door will be opened to you. NIV)
Prayer is the outpouring of our hearts to God. It can also be defined as communication
with God. Prayer remains fundamental in our commitment to a daily walk with our Lord
Jesus Christ. The effectiveness of our prayers is a key factor in determining the quality of
our Christian life.
1. What motivates you to pray?
2. According to vs 1, what led to the question the disciples asked Jesus about
3. From vs 2, what should be our major concern in the place of prayer?
4. How can the emphasis in vs 2-4 shape our prayer lives?
5. Considering vs 5-8, how long should we pray about a thing?
6. What assurance does vs 9-13 give to us about our prayer?
An effective prayer-life is possible when we commit ourselves to a consistent time of
fellowship with the Lord. Many have failed to sustain this consistency due to
procrastination, laziness and busy schedules. Can you make a note of specific times within
the day, when you will separate time to pray (read Mark 1:35). Remember the Scriptures
enjoins us to pray always and not to faint.
FURTHER READING: Luke 18:1-8
1. Too Busy Not to Pray by Bill Hybels (NIFES Publications, Jos)
2. With Christ in The School Of Prayer by Andrew Murray (Bridge Publishing,
3. Praying Hyde by Francis McGaw (Dimension Books, USA)
4. Why Revival Tarries by Leonard Revenhill (Bethany House Publishers, USA)
NB: Extract from NIFES
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog