noun and quantifiers .pdf
Original filename: noun and quantifiers.pdf
Title: Microsoft Word - noun and quantifiers.docx
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by PScript5.dll Version 5.2.2 / Acrobat Distiller 11.0 (Windows), and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 05/10/2016 at 20:03, from IP address 37.216.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 427 times.
File size: 96 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Countable nouns can be
counted and have singular and
plural forms. We can use a/an,
one in the singular and
some, any, (a) few, etc. in the
Uncountable nouns are used
only with a singular verb form
and we can’t use a/an or
numbers with them. To
express quantity we use some,
any, much, little, a lot of, etc.
Choose a, b or c.
1. Not people turned up at the meeting yesterday.
b. a few
2. If I had money, I’d travel around the world.
b. a lot of
3. Paul can give you information on this matter.
4. He isn’t a good teacher. He’s got very patience with children.
b. a little
5. There’s no need to hurry. We’ve got time.
b. plenty of c. lots
6. Can I have milk in my coffee, please?
c. a lot
Saleh 3ali http://katheeri.blogspot.com/ email@example.com