Rotec 90 Day Planning Oct16 .pdf
Original filename: Rotec 90 Day Planning Oct16.pdf
Title: Rotec 90 Day Planning Oct16
This PDF 1.3 document has been generated by PowerPoint / Mac OS X 10.11.5 Quartz PDFContext, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 02/11/2016 at 12:44, from IP address 213.152.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 272 times.
File size: 1.3 MB (8 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Rotec 90 Day Planning Oct16.pdf (PDF, 1.3 MB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
90 Day Plan – Summary of
Rotec Hydraulics – October 20th 2016
SALES & PROFIT
10% min net Profit
£800k Cash Reserves
£2.5m in 12 month forward contracts
Better access to blue chip customers through ISO
14001 & 18001 accreditation
Professional, ‘Can Do’, Customer First culture.
An aspirational, fun and enjoyable place to work
1000 Active Customers.
No customer accounting for more than 20% of
Active in Marine, Aerospace and Mobile Utility
Market Spaces. Product range suitable for wider
Mobile Utility and Marine markets. Expanded
Presence in each sector.
Committed, Professional & Well-Trained. Skills fit
for purpose. Motivated, passionate & dynamic.
Roles and Responsibility clearly understood.
Strong QA, Procurement & Sales Teams
BRAND / REPUTATION
First Choice in the South West for hydraulic
systems and services. Reputation for technical
ability, responsiveness, service reliability, quality
customer relationships. Associated with market
leading Brands. Premier Parker Distributor
Where the hell are we?
What COULD you do next?
• Commit to Gap Analysis
• Form dedicated team across
• Invest in external consultancy help
• Recruit Quality Manager
• More positivity from above : praise and
• Team building events
• Cross departmental co-working
• Incentive scheme
• Company newsletter
• Quarterly ‘How are We Doing’ briefing
• Increase sales representation, based on
job description specific to market needs
• Write sector-target press releases
• Understand why 2000/2500 customers
• Improve skill sets for target markets
• Improve Parker product knowledge
• Gap Analysis towards developing own
products (Evaluate Yacht product)
• Cross-selling focus (existing customers
Recruit Skilled Engineers
Recruit Sales Staff
Recruit in Purchasing
Invest in Electrical training for
Invest in Product Awareness training
Carry out Appraisals
Internal newsletter to promote good
Recruit Quality & Ops Manager
• Increase sales representation.
• Trade counter gathering all customer
• Marketing to dormant accounts
• Focus on follow up on leads &
• Customer hospitality & open days
• Have complete customer database
• Improve customer feedback mechanism
• Improve response times overall
• Support fundraising & charitable events
to increase brand visibility
• Generate internal PR topics and share
• Agree SLA on quote response times
90 Day Plan – what you WILL do
Strategic Priority 90 Day Goal
Produce and distribute a company newsletter, agreeing regularity of issue
Initiate a ‘Positivity Drive’ from the top.
Agree SLA on quote turnaround. Review current systems and implement
new standards and systems to support and measure
Recruit external sales representative(s), with particular attention on fitfor-purpose skills and market experience
Commit to ISO Gap Analysis
Investigate dormant accounts, and agree 2017 action plan to deal with
Evaluate opportunities for own products. New Product Development Plan
Carry out appraisals and Personal Development plans across the business
90 Day Planning
• Named ’Owners’ are responsible for ensuring that the goal is
met through the team, not for doing all the work themselves !
• Until 7th November, Goal Owners should pull together a project
team, and complete an outline weekly action plan with named
• 90 Day Plan Cycle – 7th November 2016 – 3rd February 2017
• SH to find a suitable collaboration tool so that Goal Owners can
update progress weekly
• Projects will all be reviewed by whole management team at
90 Day Plan – a (made up) example
GOAL – Carry out appraisals and PDPs across the business (AP)
Review Appraisal & PDP
Train Appraising Managers
Appraisal forms issued to all
Appraisal dates diarised
All Appraisals completed
PDP review & training
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog