Bruno recommendation letter .pdf
Original filename: Bruno_recommendation_letter.pdf
This PDF 1.4 document has been generated by Adobe InDesign CC 2015 (Macintosh) / Adobe PDF Library 15.0, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 02/01/2017 at 10:07, from IP address 212.3.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 395 times.
File size: 64 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Bruno_recommendation_letter.pdf (PDF, 64 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
247 centre street 2nd floor
new york city 10013 212.629.9550
March 1st, 2016
New York, NY
To whom it may concern:
It is with great pleasure that I write this letter of recommendation for Bruno Angel Cervantes.
Bruno worked for me as a design intern from September 2015 through the middle of January 2016. Alfalfa Studio is a boutique design studio located in New York City where interns are exposed to the different areas of the design process. Because
the size of the company, we needed a real team player, someone to be able to multi-task. Bruno met all challenges and most
times went beyond the call of duty.
Mr. Cervantes’ responsibilities included not only the typical day-to-day errands, but more specific design tasks such as conceptualizing, research, sketching, preparing design presentations, assisting senior designers, client presentations, graphic
design, and print production.
During his time here he had a positive impact on the outcome of the following projects;
1. Booz | Allen | Hamilton’s The Field Guide to Data Science 2nd Edition. Bruno became an integral part of the design
team creating layouts and digital illustrations for this 124-page publication. The Field Guide to Data Science’s purpose is
to showcase Booz Allen Hamilton’s leadership position in Data Analytics capabilities;
2. Amphibian Stage Productions. He conceptualized and designed the theatre posters campaign for their 2016 Season.
He also was the main designer for the company’s 2016 Season Brochure and designed other marketing materials for
plays such as Hershel and the Hanukkah Goblins and promos for the National Theatre Live screenings;
3. Soccer Encyclopedia Publication. In this project he showed his ability to work as a team player working with art directors, designers and project managers. He also demonstrated his skills in research;
4. Goethe-Institut New York. For this respectable institution, he was responsible for conceptualizing and coming up with
design directions for a campaign to promote Goethe’s Examination Centers throughout the United States;
5. Repertorio Español. For this client, Bruno was part of the design team responsible for the branding of El Camerino, Repertorio’s brand new blog. Additionally, a variety of marketing materials including, invitations, postcards, newsletters, and
playbills. All of these projects were done on a tight deadline where he demonstrated his ability to deliver good design on
time and on budget;
6. Alfalfa Studio Blog and Social Media Channels. Bruno helped maintaining our own firm’s social media channels
such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. He also started writing original content for the studio’s blog and to this day, he
still continues to submit articles and has created a fan base of followers.
7. Additional projects. Besides the projects aforementioned, Bruno was also involved in conducting research and illustrating icons for Alfalfa’s self-initiated project Iconic London Poster, an enterprise to be published in the summer of 2016;
and brainstorming pitch presentations’ ideas for diverse clients such as Sesame Street and Mebl, a furniture company.
Bruno is highly respected by his co-workers for his skills, keen eye, creativity and willingness to help anyone anytime he can.
He is very well organized, a hard worker, diligent in his approach, talented, enthusiastic and always on time.
Bruno Cervantes has done an excellent job and I would highly recommend him for any position in the future. In fact, if he
ever decides to return to New York City, I will be happy to work with him again. Bruno is that kind of designer, I have no doubt
he will be a great asset to any agency or creative team.
Principal, Alfalfa Studio, LLC
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog