This PDF 1.3 document has been generated by Word / Mac OS X 10.10.1 Quartz PDFContext, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 18/01/2017 at 12:33, from IP address 104.183.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 2668 times.
File size: 74.23 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Address: This is my address • City, St 12345
(123) 456-7890 • FirstLast@gmail.com
Low Ranked University, Expected Graduation: May 2018
B.A. Pre-Medical Studies - 3.75/4.0 GPA
SAT – 1440 or 2100
ACT – 31
Honors – ABCD Scholar (Uni Flagship Biology Honors Program) • Wells Fargo Scholarship (Business Leadership
Scholarship) • Uni Science Department Scholarship (Science Academic Scholarship) • National Collegiate Leadership Institute
• General University Scholarship (Academic Scholarship) • TriBeta Biology Honors Society
WORK & LEADERSHIP EXPERIENCE
Fall 2015 – Cont.
Founder and President of the Pre-Veterinary Society
• Established a pre-professional organization complete with advising and academic support under the College of Science.
• Developed internship opportunities resulting in all eligible members receiving summer internships in animal science
fields in Summer 2015.
Student Body Representative
• Interface with HR professionals from organizations including *3 Big Names* to promote continued and increasing
recruitment of Uni alumni in addition to further investment in the student body.
• Work with government and university officials, including the Commissioner for the Texas Higher Education Coordinating
Board and the University President, to advocate the interests of the Uni’s students.
Volunteer– Equine Veterinary Practice Assistant
• Implemented a cloud-based records system, reducing paper waste by over 50% and reducing average time per patient
without reducing client satisfaction.
Winter 2014, Summer 2016
Small Animal Veterinary Assistant
• Reduced missed morning patient treatments while cutting opening activity duration 10% by creating a simple, effective
task list for the kennel manager.
• Fostered relationships with new and existing clients through effective communication, emphasizing active listening.
Farm in Hawaii
Volunteer– Electrical and Business Applications
• Developed and implemented expanded automated electrical systems, resulting in efficient water usage and reduced
Designed market validation tests for potential expanded product offerings, which demonstrated low demand for the new
product and spared capital for higher-yield investments.
Fall 2009 – Spring 2013
XYZ Electrical Contractor
Crew Leader (Spring 2011 – Spring 2013)
• Directed crews of 2-7 electricians, coordinated with other crews and office staff as part of project management team
• Successfully delivered projects (from $2m-$13m) including the *Major Project Within State.*
Electrician (Fall 2009 – Spring 2011)
• Translated blueprints into functioning electrical systems on large commercial projects by coordinating with other trades,
creatively attacking obstacles, and troubleshooting malfunctions.
Hispanic culture (conversational Spanish speaker and over 6 months combined time in Spain and Latin America) • SCUBA
Diving (SDI Advanced Adventure Diver) • Kickboxing