Original filename: RResume.pdf
Title: Microsoft Word - RResume.docx
This PDF 1.3 document has been generated by Word / Mac OS X 10.10.1 Quartz PDFContext, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 18/01/2017 at 17:22, from IP address 104.183.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 648 times.
File size: 73 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Address Goes Here • More Personal Info
Phone Number • FirstLast@gmail.com
Low Rank University, Expected Graduation: May 2018
B.A. Pre-Medical Studies - 3.75/4.0 GPA
Relevant Coursework: business calculus, microeconomics, macroeconomics, financial accounting, biostatistics, bioinformatics
SAT – 1440 or 2100
ACT – 31
Honors – XYZ Scholar (1 of 15 students selected for Low Rank University’s flagship biology honors program) • Wells Fargo Business
Leadership Scholarship (a scholarship for demonstrating outstanding leadership and professional development) • National Organization’s
Leadership Institute (selected as one of the top students from within a group of colleges to participate in a multi-day leadership and
professional development seminar) • General University Scholarship (academic scholarship) • TriBeta Biology Honors Society, President
Elect • College of Science Scholarship (science academic scholarship)
WORK & LEADERSHIP EXPERIENCE
Fall 2015 – Cont.
Low Rank University
Founder and President of the Pre-Veterinary Society
• Established a pre-professional organization complete with advising and academic support under the College of Science, Engineering,
• Developed relationships with City Zoo officials and local veterinary human resources staff to secure internship openings specifically for
Uni Pre-Veterinary students, resulting in internships for 4 students.
Student Body Representative for President’s Advisory Council
• Interface with HR professionals from organizations including Big1, Big2, and Big3 to promote continued and increasing recruitment of
XYZ alumni in addition to further investment in the student body.
• Present to government and university officials, including the Commissioner for the State Higher Education Coordinating Board and the
University President, on behalf of Uni students to advocate their interests.
• Identify key weaknesses within the university curriculum and leadership pipeline, present cases on each, propose solutions, and work
with university officials to implement these solutions.
Winter 2014, Summer 2016
Small Animal Veterinary Assistant
• Performed initial client interviews and presented a concise summary of all relevant information to the veterinarians to fully prepare them
for each case while reducing turnover time.
• Researched symptoms in complex cases using a prioritized, systematic approach to identify their likely origin, and then presented
findings and recommendations to the veterinarian in order to sharpen diagnostic skills.
• Created a standardized kennel manager protocol that reduced missed morning treatments while cutting opening activity duration by
Farm in Hawaii
Volunteer– Electrical and Business Applications
• Interviewed farm owner and analyzed financial records to identify key weaknesses in business profitability.
• Developed and implemented expanded automated electrical systems, resulting in more efficient water usage and a reduction in
required daily labor.
Designed a lean market validation test for new products under consideration.
Fall 2009 – Spring 2013
Crew Leader (Spring 2011 – Spring 2013)
• Directed crews of 2-7 electricians while coordinating with field and office staff as part of a project management team.
• Successfully delivered projects (from $2m-$13m) including the Wicked Cool and Likely Recognizable Project.
Electrician (Fall 2009 – Spring 2011)
• Translated blueprints into functioning electrical systems on large commercial projects by coordinating with other trades, creatively
attacking obstacles, and troubleshooting malfunctions.
Hispanic culture (conversational Spanish speaker and over 6 months combined time in Spain and Latin America), SCUBA Diving (SDI
Advanced Adventure Diver) and Kickboxing