resume justinpeck .pdf
Original filename: resume_justinpeck.pdf
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by Adobe Illustrator CS5 / Adobe PDF library 9.90, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 28/01/2017 at 20:58, from IP address 73.233.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 342 times.
File size: 287 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
resume_justinpeck.pdf (PDF, 287 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
General Assembly (New York, NY)
Full Stack Web Developer
Oct 2016 - Jan 2017
- Entertainment - A time-sensitive word generation game with HTML, CSS,
PostgresSQL. Configured user-specific email notifications based on pricing data.
Authorization by BCrypt. Deployed to Heroku.
- Travel - Travel integration system employing four APIs, Ruby on Rails and
PostgressSQL. Deployed to Heroku.
- Efficiency - React Native app locating available parking meters and avoid fines within the
city of Santa Monica.
Anthropologie (Philadelphia, PA)
Fabric Coordinator & PD Assistant
Nov 2015 - Sept 2016
- Manage development details for woven and knit fabrics including mill allocation,
lead-times, cost, prints and construction
- Coordinated pocket and garment lining consolidation between all URBN Inc brands
- Counter sourced fabric options to drive cost savings, shorten lead-times, and prepare
for changes in manufacturing
Old Navy (San Francisco, CA)
Assistant Production Manager
March 2015 - Sept 2015
- Manage and track in-season details including trims, washes, fabrics, packaging, and
samples for men’s woven tops, outerwear, woven bottoms, denim, swim, and lounge
- Coordinate requests to change unit quantities and delivery dates between the crossfunctional team and overseas offices
- Build product development timelines to allow sufficient comments from design and
tech while maintaining an on time delivery
Steelys Drinkware (San Francisco, CA)
Production Coordinator & Sourcing Assistant
Feb 2014 - Feb 2015
- Increased traffic of e-commerce and social media sites by more than 80% over the
course of nine months by utilizing proper SEO and networking tactics
- Lead production artist responsible for creation of production ready art, using Adobe
Illustrator and Photoshop
- Developed and implemented customer management system to maintain client
expectations and insure on time delivery
Adobe Creative Suite, Windows,
Macintosh, Linux, Stata, Eviews,
Content Management Tools:
Salesforce, Google Analytics, Drupal,
Wordpress, Hootsuite, Shopify
SQL, Mongo, Firebase, Local Storage
Typescript, Coffeescript, Express,
Rails, Mocha, Rspec, Mustache, ERB,
EJS, Bootstrap, Materialize, Skeleton,
Bcrypt, Devise, Git, Heroku,
Oct 2016 - Jan 2017
Web Development Immersive Bootcamp
Sept 2016 - Nov 2016
University of Oregon
Sept 2009 - June 2013
Online Bootcamp Prep
B.S. in Economics, Minor in Chinese (Mandarin)
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog